AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Absolute Access: Go Radio

Posted by - 10:22 PM on 06/10/11
Today we're very proud to bring you another installment of Absolute Access featuring Go Radio. The band gives us two stellar acoustic performances and a heartfelt interview from the confines of their home on wheels. You can view the videos in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 26
10:23 PM on 06/10/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

10:56 PM on 06/10/11
mkohler
No family is safe when I sashay.
User Info.
Great band, great album, great people.
11:10 PM on 06/10/11
_bluestOCT
Are you my trouble?
User Info.
They really do ballads soo well. I know all of the band members contribute, but I'm really glad that Jason's in there, his writing style and voice is so recognizable and I love it.
"This story tells the story of my life and it made me feel like everything was gonna be alright."

Go Radio all the way!
01:58 AM on 06/11/11
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Freaking love this band.

Edit: Jesus, so awesome live/acoustic. Singing With the Kings was perfect. I wish they'd record an acoustic EP.
03:39 AM on 06/11/11
glowbox
the fly on your wall
User Info.
Amazed
06:16 AM on 06/11/11
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
the music at the beginning and end of the videos reminded me of a shitty morning talk show. the music in between was awesome, as per usual.
06:17 AM on 06/11/11
Naenia
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia
User Info.
"We want to touch people."

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(Also, really enjoyed this. Go Radio are fantastic in every way imaginable. Lucky Street has been a slow burner for me but hanging in there are listening again and again has been so rewarding.)
07:40 AM on 06/11/11
Anthony Sorendino
You are not your idea.
User Info.
How was this recorded?
07:47 AM on 06/11/11
brandon_260
User Info.
Great interview. Skipped overthr first song because I don't find it interesting to watch videos of already acoustic songs being performed, but Singing With The King was great.
07:56 AM on 06/11/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How was this recorded?
How so? I have an audio guy that does most of the shoots so he records it on his digital 4 track and he records and mixes the audio. Depending on what my college let's me borrow camera wise is what I have at my disposal. I also own a small Canon HG10 that I use from time to time.
07:56 AM on 06/11/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the music at the beginning and end of the videos reminded me of a shitty morning talk show. the music in between was awesome, as per usual.
Haha, my audio guy sent me this clip as something he was toying with months ago. I didn't want to use any licensed music because then we would run into legal issues.
08:16 AM on 06/11/11
Anthony Sorendino
You are not your idea.
User Info.
How so? I have an audio guy that does most of the shoots so he records it on his digital 4 track and he records and mixes the audio. Depending on what my college let's me borrow camera wise is what I have at my disposal. I also own a small Canon HG10 that I use from time to time.
Were Go Radio in your town, and then you scheduled the interview like that? I'm pretty new here, so I don't how things like this work.
10:06 AM on 06/11/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Were Go Radio in your town, and then you scheduled the interview like that? I'm pretty new here, so I don't how things like this work.
I had to travel 2 hours to do this haha.
11:19 AM on 06/11/11
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
just watched the interview. i like their opinions on music a lot.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos