Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 24 of 24
10:28 PM on 06/15/11
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
it'd be way cooler if they did an album fleshing out the story that the original Bad Meets Evil track laid down but as I've come to expect from a post y2k Em, he dropped the ball.

I mean it's not a bad ep, if you take it for what it is (how many good hip hop ep's can you name?), but it really could be so so much better if some actual thought had been put into it. Really kinda seems like they just recorded whatever, threw it at the wall, and these couple tracks are the only stuff that stuck at all.
Apparently they were just recording random shit together and eventually they had these songs and decided to release them so you're kind of right.
10:54 PM on 06/15/11
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Fucking great EP.
11:07 PM on 06/15/11
PenThrive
COFFEE & TATTOOS
User Info.
Can't stop listening to this. I think I'll give their older material a go.
12:49 AM on 06/16/11
guill89
The Proud, The Loud, The Many
User Info.
Umm... Eminem is playing 2 songs from this EP in is shows recently. It's kind of weird but I guess he want to sell some records ahah. I'm going to Osheaga to see him live in a couple of weeks, I guess I'm gonna have to listen to this EP a couple of time to know the songs...

I would have taken mockingbird or superman anytime in the set list but well..
01:15 AM on 06/16/11
HometownHero
User Info.
Still need to hear this. Also the new Royce solo song is sick and he even mentions Eminem in it.

"The only one sicker than me is Em."
06:25 AM on 06/16/11
Dustin Harkins
I forgot that happened
User Info.
Umm... Eminem is playing 2 songs from this EP in is shows recently. It's kind of weird but I guess he want to sell some records ahah. I'm going to Osheaga to see him live in a couple of weeks, I guess I'm gonna have to listen to this EP a couple of time to know the songs...

I would have taken mockingbird or superman anytime in the set list but well..
This is the most complaining I've ever heard from someone who gets to see Eminem haha. If the set list disappoints you I'll take the tickets off your hands...
08:20 PM on 06/16/11
guill89
The Proud, The Loud, The Many
User Info.
This is the most complaining I've ever heard from someone who gets to see Eminem haha. If the set list disappoints you I'll take the tickets off your hands...
Don't get me wrong.. the set list isn't disapointing me. It's just that those 2 songs could have been replaced and I would have been happier :P
08:45 PM on 06/16/11
Dustin Harkins
I forgot that happened
User Info.
Don't get me wrong.. the set list isn't disapointing me. It's just that those 2 songs could have been replaced and I would have been happier :P
Haha I was just messing anyway. :P But I hear ya there.
09:13 PM on 06/18/11
dpatrickguy
User Info.
Lighters isa god awful song

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News