Username
Password

01:52 PM on 06/20/11 
User Info.
xJesusFreakx
duh please
PA
Male - 25 Years Old
People who haven't checked out Poema yet... Do you always ignore my enthusiastic recommendations? There's this little band from the 90s you should check out after Poema's EP. They're called dc Talk, and they're pretty rad.
02:00 PM on 06/20/11 
User Info.
Thesleepingwell
Didn't start the riot
Kent, UK
Male - 29 Years Old
People who haven't checked out Poema yet... Do you always ignore my enthusiastic recommendations? There's this little band from the 90s you should check out after Poema's EP. They're called dc Talk, and they're pretty rad.

Will take that as sound recommendation!
As for Poema, well that was the best recommendation I got from AP that wasn't Brand New.
04:00 PM on 06/20/11 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
Was DC Talk that one band that played He Reigns? owait...
04:08 PM on 06/20/11 
User Info.
lowdown
I remember being really into the OC Supertones.
07:40 PM on 06/20/11 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
When I saw the thread title, I started humming this lol.

hahaha Newsboys fail.

That was the point
10:29 PM on 06/20/11 
User Info.
xJesusFreakx
duh please
PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Was DC Talk that one band that played He Reigns? owait...

Imma fight you...
12:58 AM on 06/21/11 
User Info.
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
Sheffield, UK
Male - 24 Years Old
You should, it's AWESOME.

Yep big up us Britlanders!
I have their demo EP that they handmade before they released the proper EP on T&N. I actually preferred the less produced, acoustic sound and didn't have enough money when the EP came out so never got round to buying it. It's on my list but pretty far down at the moment.
01:29 AM on 06/21/11 
User Info.
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
Sheffield, UK
Male - 24 Years Old
....I realized I didn't contribute any rec's to this thread so I'll just take time to subtly remind all those who lurk that the Deas Vail s/t drops September 6....
Cannot wait for this. Wes' voice is so incredible. Sometimes shocks me that a guy is singing the main vocals!
06:12 AM on 06/21/11 
User Info.
PeeDster
@alextranslantic
Switzerland
Male - 29 Years Old

What is Poema like?
06:14 AM on 06/21/11 
User Info.
RockTheWalls
Rock The Walls: http://idobi.com
Toronto, Ontario
Male - 24 Years Old
Not a religious person, but incredibly moving.

06:29 AM on 06/21/11 
User Info.
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
Sheffield, UK
Male - 24 Years Old

Yeah, I love this video. Judging by it I don't think Jake is that religious either...!
06:33 AM on 06/21/11 
User Info.
RockTheWalls
Rock The Walls: http://idobi.com
Toronto, Ontario
Male - 24 Years Old
Yeah, I love this video. Judging by it I don't think Jake is that religious either...!

Something pretty shitty happened last weekend and i'm kinda trying to "cleanse" myself of it. I got really drunk and made out with a random person back in my hometown. I barely even remember it I was kind of seeing another girl (although she was being very distant and weird for the past couple of weeks...then this happened and she started talking to me again? I don't know how bad i really feel about it) and she found out about it through a friend. It isn't something that is like myself at all, and i've heavily considered quitting drinking because of it.
07:10 AM on 06/21/11 
User Info.
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
Sheffield, UK
Male - 24 Years Old
Something pretty shitty happened last weekend and i'm kinda trying to "cleanse" myself of it. I got really drunk and made out with a random person back in my hometown. I barely even remember it I was kind of seeing another girl (although she was being very distant and weird for the past couple of weeks...then this happened and she started talking to me again? I don't know how bad i really feel about it) and she found out about it through a friend. It isn't something that is like myself at all, and i've heavily considered quitting drinking because of it.
That sounds like a pretty bad situation - sorry to hear it! There's so much more to life than heavy drinking. Drinking isn't bad per se, you just need to know your limit. You don't need to worry about doing the cleaning yourself though, just get to know the one who cleans.
07:21 AM on 06/21/11 
User Info.
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
Sheffield, UK
Male - 24 Years Old
Three free samplers. Tooth & Nail. Solid State. BEC.

Pretty cool actually, especially considering I haven't bought/listened to many T&N artists for a while. The only album I have bought featured on these samplers was the Emery record. Wow.
10:54 AM on 06/21/11 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old

That was awesome. One of my favorite testamentary videos is this one:

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version