AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 164.
03:46 AM on 06/30/11
FrankenSteiner
User Info.
If Beyonce is a 10 at vocals Fred Durst is a great director/rapper.
03:54 AM on 06/30/11
Nardes
User Info.
If Beyonce is a 10 at vocals Fred Durst is a great director/rapper.
ok, obivously you want attention... don't pull the B can't sing shit. She has probably the best voice out there. Not sure why I'm wasting my time arguing against you... but here, suck on this

03:56 AM on 06/30/11
FrankenSteiner
User Info.
ok, obivously you want attention... don't pull the B can't sing shit. She has probably the best voice out there. Not sure why I'm wasting my time arguing against you... but here, suck on this

B can do one thing with that mouth and it's suck my dick. Also sorry but I don't like her or her vocals I'd take Lauryn Hill in the genre over her any day, suck my fart.
04:09 AM on 06/30/11
georgedcc
User Info.
B can do one thing with that mouth and it's suck my dick. Also sorry but I don't like her or her vocals I'd take Lauryn Hill in the genre over her any day, suck my fart.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow, you're a dick.
04:20 AM on 06/30/11
kianacarly
I'm feeling strong and moving on
User Info.
I would also disagree with the vocals score, though I do think she can sing. I'm biased because I don't care for Beyonce and her blatant song-stealing ways, but I would probably give her a 7.5. Christina, Mariah, and Kelly Clarkson's vocals >>>> Beyonce. But again, I just don't care for the way B sings, and her whole package kind of turns me off.
04:30 AM on 06/30/11
Chrisj182
User Info.
Good review, before i'd even got to the replies I knew people would be hating. She did a great set at Glastonbury, unsure why people think she can't sing. Also, Mama Cass Elliot>Beyonce.
04:48 AM on 06/30/11
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
Love on Top is probably my favorite on the album. This is probably my favorite pop album of the year so far.
04:49 AM on 06/30/11
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
Vocals a 10 so wait she learned to sing?

yeah she sucks
05:07 AM on 06/30/11
Domenic182
probably been here longer than you
User Info.
Hope this vid shuts the haters up. Or maybe it won't and then I can continue to think they're idiots. Either way works for me.
05:11 AM on 06/30/11
tell that mick
@mickrouse
User Info.
People are actually criticizing Beyonce's vocals? Uhh, are you kidding me. I'd argue that a 10 is too low. Probably one of the best voices to ever hit the music scene, no matter what the genre. Not to mention she is probably the best performer of our generation.

EDIT: By the way, I give Beyonce huge props for making an album she wanted to make instead of spewing out a bunch of radio friendly songs.
05:12 AM on 06/30/11
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
User Info.
Don't follow Beyonce, but I do know that she has a really good voice. Miles better than most of what passes as pop music nowadays. She's one of the pop artists that holds my respect.
05:37 AM on 06/30/11
A Pilgrim
Destroy what you create.
User Info.
I can see your halo halo halo halo halo halo halo halo
05:47 AM on 06/30/11
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
love that this site is starting more and more often to break out of the genre bubble with its pop reviews. the forums have been moving in that direction for a while
05:57 AM on 06/30/11
dru
i know i got my issues...
User Info.
lol @ people trying to say beyonce isn't a very good singer
06:04 AM on 06/30/11
ZoSo1886
www.twitter.com/jamesbenedictnj
User Info.
this is fucking AP, you're not allowed to like or acknowledge pop(ular) music at all! don't you know the rules! gosh!
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS