Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 160
06:19 AM on 06/30/11
COLEMAN902
I thought you said forever...
User Info.
Beyonce has an amazing voice, but I just don't like listening to it much. It's almost too "good."
06:46 AM on 06/30/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
I really like Beyoce but this album didn't do much for me. Guess it has to grow on me.

Also typical AP hate is typical.
06:47 AM on 06/30/11
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
I expected the "why is this on AP.net?" comments but I really didn't expect anyone to say that Beyonce can't sing. So dumb. Either way, I love this album.
07:29 AM on 06/30/11
Boneman
User Info.
Agreed, Beyoncé is a good enough singer (though nowhere near a 10 IMO) but there are so many releases within the punk/metal/hardcore/indie/emo realm that get ignored that reviewing this is just a waste of time. It's going to sell thousands of copies. Mainstream review outlets will give it a great score. There's no need to review it in what I once thought was a place to read up on bands/artists of a lesser known variety.
I 100% with you sir. I come here for Punk music. Please do no lose site of that AP.net

If you want to call me a hater, go ahead. I'll agree with you.
07:37 AM on 06/30/11
lbc182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wait? why is this on here?
07:46 AM on 06/30/11
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
I love pop music, wholeheartedly, but I cannot stand anything Beyonce does.

Between her yelling (Ring The Alarm), her new song, (Run The World), and pretty much everything else, I always change the radio station when I hear her songs come on.

She's talented, she can dance her ass off, but I can't stand the noise she calls music. Unfortunately I cannot give reviews less than 0%.
08:16 AM on 06/30/11
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
Beyonce is so damn talented, this album is great. God, people are stupid.
08:32 AM on 06/30/11
eatbabiesyum
Registered Infant Consumer
User Info.
23% for user scores?!

people really suck. no matter how much you may not like her, this is definitely not bad, and definitely not a 23. people need to grow up and stop thinking music sucks the second it's popular.

Edit: Are people really saying she can't sing? She easily sings better than 90% of the vocalists covered on this site.

And if you're complaining that this isn't punk, most music on this site isn't punk. Pop punk is only slightly more punk than beyonce is
08:42 AM on 06/30/11
boomerangslang
blackest black ever
User Info.
I was really expecting more from the tracks The-Dream contributed, but Schoolin' Life is fire. Damn.
08:58 AM on 06/30/11
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
Beyonce is so damn talented, this album is great. God, people are stupid.
this
09:41 AM on 06/30/11
HometownHero
User Info.
Album blew me away yesterday. Probably will make my top 10
10:18 AM on 06/30/11
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Man, you people take album reviews really fucking seriously. Does one guy's opinion on an album you've never listened to seriously matter that much to you that you're going to piss and moan about how this is a punx site?
10:24 AM on 06/30/11
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
User Info.
B can do one thing with that mouth and it's suck my dick. Also sorry but I don't like her or her vocals I'd take Lauryn Hill in the genre over her any day, suck my fart.
Scored this album 100%. get mad
10:26 AM on 06/30/11
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
User Info.
I saw her performance on one of the American Idols, and while she can sing she tended to do a debauchery of runs that didn't blend well at all, what a horrible attempt at a piano ballad or w/e that song was, it was fucking atrocious. She's a decent vocalist but either is doing mindless pop or try to show off her talent by doing unnecessary runs that sound god awful.
10:30 AM on 06/30/11
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
User Info.
Not mad just amused, she has a good voice, so do a lot of top 40 acts. In the end it's the same mix of club bangers and cheesy quasi sentimental songs, I just don't think this album deserves the heaps of praise he gave to it.
Completely agree.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version