Username
Password

09:16 AM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
chrislauren
tiny dots on an endless timeline.
Long Island, NY
Female - 23 Years Old
Just like it says in the title. I'm open to absolutely anything, I just need some good new tunes to listen to.
09:39 AM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
Jumpoff
Jews for Cheeses
Philadelphia
Male - 22 Years Old
These are basically completely unrelated to what you're listening to.

Slowdive - Souvlaki (Shoegaze. Dagger is a great track.)
And So I Watch You from Afar - s/t (Realllllly spazzy post-rock. Check out Set Guitars to Kill).
Jawbreaker - 24 Hour Revenge Therapy (I mean, you probably know them but if not... great album by a great 90s punk band. Check out Boat Dreams from the Hill or Condition Oakland)
Moving Mountains - Pneuma (didn't like the new album.. but I've yet to find anyone who doesn't like this album after hearing it. Great great stuff, listen to Ode We Will Bury Ourselves)
End of a Year - You Are Beneath Me (essentially this band has become my favorite newer band. I honestly can't recommend them enough. This album is my favorite album this year. Check out Marissa Wendolovske.)
Arrows - Modern Art and Politics (great vocals, especially for a band doing some of the best Mineral-worship. Check out Pour Me into a Taxi)

Not sure if you'll actually like any of these, but each has a recommended song you can try!
09:46 AM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
chrislauren
Long Island, NY
Female - 23 Years Old
These are basically completely unrelated to what you're listening to.

Slowdive - Souvlaki (Shoegaze. Dagger is a great track.)
And So I Watch You from Afar - s/t (Realllllly spazzy post-rock. Check out Set Guitars to Kill).
Jawbreaker - 24 Hour Revenge Therapy (I mean, you probably know them but if not... great album by a great 90s punk band. Check out Boat Dreams from the Hill or Condition Oakland)
Moving Mountains - Pneuma (didn't like the new album.. but I've yet to find anyone who doesn't like this album after hearing it. Great great stuff, listen to Ode We Will Bury Ourselves)
End of a Year - You Are Beneath Me (essentially this band has become my favorite newer band. I honestly can't recommend them enough. This album is my favorite album this year. Check out Marissa Wendolovske.)
Arrows - Modern Art and Politics (great vocals, especially for a band doing some of the best Mineral-worship. Check out Pour Me into a Taxi)

Not sure if you'll actually like any of these, but each has a recommended song you can try!

As long as it's good, i don't mind! I'm gonna check them out right now, thanks a lot.
09:58 AM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
Jumpoff
Jews for Cheeses
Philadelphia
Male - 22 Years Old
As long as it's good, i don't mind! I'm gonna check them out right now, thanks a lot.

Awesome hope you like some of them. Have you heard that Robert Smith remix of Not In Love by CC? Remix rules and I don't even like CC that much.
10:04 AM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
chrislauren
Long Island, NY
Female - 23 Years Old
Awesome hope you like some of them. Have you heard that Robert Smith remix of Not In Love by CC? Remix rules and I don't even like CC that much.

YEah, I love it. I'm listening to Moving Mountains right now, this shit is so good. Thanks for recommending them!
10:38 AM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Those Dancing Days - Daydreams & Nightmares (Swedish all-girl electro-pop. My AOTY, fantastic dance-y music; fantastic drumming and guitar tones; Youtube 'Can't Find Entrance' & 'Fuckarias')
The Foreign Exchange - Authenticity (R&B that's on a level above the rest, SO good; Youtube 'All Roads' and 'This City Ain't The Same Without You')
11:46 AM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
Bongo Levi
No Avatar Selected
Central New York
Male - 19 Years Old
For The Win - Pop-Punk/Easycore - Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/FTWin315

Stand My Ground - Powerpop/Pop Punk/Easycore - Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/standmygroundny?sk=wall

Storm The Bay - Give it a listen - Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/stormthebay

ALL FROM NEW YORK! CHECK THEM OUT!
05:23 PM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
chrislauren
Long Island, NY
Female - 23 Years Old
Those Dancing Days - Daydreams & Nightmares (Swedish all-girl electro-pop. My AOTY, fantastic dance-y music; fantastic drumming and guitar tones; Youtube 'Can't Find Entrance' & 'Fuckarias')
The Foreign Exchange - Authenticity (R&B that's on a level above the rest, SO good; Youtube 'All Roads' and 'This City Ain't The Same Without You')

Both of these are really sweet and have awesome singers, thanks. Esp. The Foreign Exchange, can't believe I haven't heard them before.
05:24 PM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Both of these are really sweet and have awesome singers, thanks.
Yeah, enjoy. They're gifts to all listeners. Both have more releases as well. If you dig, dig deeper.
05:25 PM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
chrislauren
Long Island, NY
Female - 23 Years Old
Yeah, enjoy. They're gifts to all listeners. Both have more releases as well. If you dig, dig deeper.

Most def, thanks a bunch!
05:29 PM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Most def, thanks a bunch!
No prob, I'll try and think of some more for ya.
05:50 PM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
chrislauren
Long Island, NY
Female - 23 Years Old
No prob, I'll try and think of some more for ya.

I appreciate it!
06:30 PM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
Look up Debello/Julian Vena Trio.
08:20 PM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
mylastflight
No Avatar Selected
Northampton, MA
Male
www.mirrors.bandcamp.com
08:35 PM on 07/07/11 
User Info.
PredictParallel
No Avatar Selected
Female - 25 Years Old
CATCHY CATCHY CATCHY!!!!! THIS SONG WILL GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD (if you're into that sorta thing)

He posts all his stuff for free. He's from the same hometown as Nick Santino and used to play shows with him back in high school.

http://www.facebook.com/BrendanRyanM...22230514 4028

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version