Password

Album Review

Brigade - Will Be Will Be Album Cover

Brigade - Will Be Will Be

Reviewed by
Brigade - Will Be Will Be
Record Label: Homespun Records
Release Date: May 30th, 2011
This review is a user submitted review from Broden Terry. You can see all of Broden Terry's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
01:31 AM on 07/19/11
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
User Info.
This record was definitely a grower for me, so if you check this out and don't instantly warm and connect with it, give it time!
05:46 AM on 07/19/11
InfiniteArms
Let me be your superhero
User Info.
Great review, Broden! I can't find this album anywhere but I'm sure I'll find it somewhere eventually
05:49 AM on 07/19/11
jbwillisfan
User Info.
This record was definitely a grower for me, so if you check this out and don't instantly warm and connect with it, give it time!

i get daunted by the length of your reviews but they're so well written it feels like it passes by in a breeze once i start reading aha.
also i haven't heard this album cause i didn't pledge on it but i can't wait to check it out. the singer is the brother of charlie simpson isn't he? that's what wikipedia is telling me any way
11:05 AM on 07/19/11
guidohicks
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The album is available on iTunes and getting a full release in the Autumn I believe
11:12 AM on 07/20/11
Baines on Toast
@kristoboker
User Info.
i get daunted by the length of your reviews but they're so well written it feels like it passes by in a breeze once i start reading aha.
also i haven't heard this album cause i didn't pledge on it but i can't wait to check it out. the singer is the brother of charlie simpson isn't he? that's what wikipedia is telling me any way
Yeah, he is. I'm really glad the review doesn't play on that. Brigade deserve credit for their own work, not through Charlie's.
03:16 PM on 07/25/11
Andy Biddulph
Staff Writer @asbiddulph
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Great review. Yet to check this out but the score you gave it excites me.
10:31 PM on 12/30/11
InfiniteArms
Let me be your superhero
User Info.
I still can't find this record anywhere. I was going to get it shipped but that would cost 3 times what the CD costs regularly.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos