I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
stoked to hear this
04:23 PM on 07/21/11
xJesusFreakx
duh please
User Info.
I wouldn't compare what I've heard from this to Daisy so much as I'd compare it to bands like Jesus Lizard and Nirvana... which Daisy was influenced by, so I guess this by extension sounds like Daisy.

Can't believe T&N has actually signed a good band. Although if there is no real depth to the lyrics I'm not sure if I'll connect with the album. Still, it's nice to be listening to music from T&N that actually sounds good!

Between this and Poema, maybe T&N is on their way back into relevance. They recently signed Blessed By a Broken Heart, so by golly they're trying!
08:53 PM on 07/21/11
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
I wouldn't compare what I've heard from this to Daisy so much as I'd compare it to bands like Jesus Lizard and Nirvana... which Daisy was influenced by, so I guess this by extension sounds like Daisy.

Between this and Poema, maybe T&N is on their way back into relevance. They recently signed Blessed By a Broken Heart, so by golly they're trying!
You are right, Poema are nice. I'm not a fan at all of Blessed By A Broken Heart unfortunately.
09:09 PM on 07/21/11
xJesusFreakx
duh please
User Info.
You are right, Poema are nice. I'm not a fan at all of Blessed By A Broken Heart unfortunately.
I'm not either (though a few songs are kinda fun), but that signing shows how desperate T&N are for relevance. A ridiculous hair-metalcore group with a cult following, the project of a big hype band's touring guitarist, a girl pop duo that resemble the ever-successful Taylor Swift, a synth pop group with ties to Owl City, a Paramore soundalike group, and bands with the old school (i.e. last decade) T&N pop rock sound? All they need is some crunk/crabcore and some Christian hip hop, and they'll surely hit something else big!
06:09 AM on 07/22/11
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
Bummer. Well, if anyone ever finds a legal stream, PM it to me, please?
08:34 AM on 07/22/11
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
I'm not either (though a few songs are kinda fun), but that signing shows how desperate T&N are for relevance. A ridiculous hair-metalcore group with a cult following, the project of a big hype band's touring guitarist, a girl pop duo that resemble the ever-successful Taylor Swift, a synth pop group with ties to Owl City, a Paramore soundalike group, and bands with the old school (i.e. last decade) T&N pop rock sound? All they need is some crunk/crabcore and some Christian hip hop, and they'll surely hit something else big!
Ah ha, yes, I understand what you are saying now!
05:58 AM on 07/26/11
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Need this album so badly. Hopefully it will be available in the UK.
01:12 PM on 08/03/11
HometownHero
User Info.
Bummer. Well, if anyone ever finds a legal stream, PM it to me, please?
http://soundcloud.com/theavclub/sets...s-monoculture/
02:02 PM on 08/03/11
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
05:05 PM on 08/03/11
infiniteopera
I'll have you beggin' on your knees
User Info.
Sounds cool, will definitely be giving this a listen. I'm sure I saw Derrick (that's his name, right?) when I saw BN, so that's a fun connection.
09:55 PM on 08/03/11
eatbabiesyum
Registered Infant Consumer
User Info.
Love these guys
09:54 AM on 08/04/11
MILFCORE
User Info.
Listening to the stream of the album. Really diggin 'Hunter'.
07:42 PM on 08/08/11
low_rising
Registered Member
User Info.
loving this album so much really wasn't expecting to like this as much as i do. definitely going to make my top 10 for the yr.
04:21 PM on 08/30/11
Bobby Markos
User Info.
Finally got around to listening to this band. Really rad, almost "Jesus Lizard" feeling to it.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums