AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Thereforeiam News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Run For Cover Adds To The Family

Posted by - 01:04 PM on 07/19/11
Run For Cover Records has signed The Tower and The Fool (ex-Therefore I Am). The band will release their label debut, XIII, on September 7th.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 38
01:07 PM on 07/19/11
brandon_260
User Info.
Met the dude on Friday working for EVR. Still haven't listened to the EP I got off him, but congrats. Also, hope this doesn't put any halt on Ghost Thrower.
01:10 PM on 07/19/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Awesome band and label. Stoked to hear more from them.
01:11 PM on 07/19/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Met the dude on Friday working for EVR. Still haven't listened to the EP I got off him, but congrats. Also, hope this doesn't put any halt on Ghost Thrower.
Different dude than Ghost Thrower
01:11 PM on 07/19/11
RitesofaThief
User Info.
Pretty sure it's different ex-TIA members. Tower and the Fool is the vocalists new gig, while I believe Ghost Thrower features the guitarist.
01:16 PM on 07/19/11
brandon_260
User Info.
Different dude than Ghost Thrower
Pretty sure it's different ex-TIA members. Tower and the Fool is the vocalists new gig, while I believe Ghost Thrower features the guitarist.
My bad. When he was telling me about them I was under the impression he was actually involved with both. I guess it better that way though. Thanks for giving me the proper information.
01:16 PM on 07/19/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com/
User Info.
Always very interested in some ex-Therefore I Am bands. Miss those guys.
01:18 PM on 07/19/11
drewinseries
Fight to get it back again.
User Info.
Seeing the news post avatar made me realize how much I miss these dudes. One of my greatest nights was playing a show with them.
01:22 PM on 07/19/11
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah i noticed Alex was working the EVR merch booth at warped tour....whats weird is his tent was in the same exact location as the TIA tent 2 years prior when i met him, it was almost like deja vu.

EDIT: wait...this IS Alex's band.... and he was working warped tour this summer so why are some of you saying its different members? lol /confuse city here.
01:27 PM on 07/19/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
yeah i noticed Alex was working the EVR merch booth at warped tour....whats weird is his tent was in the same exact location as the TIA tent 2 years prior when i met him, it was almost like deja vu.

EDIT: wait...this IS Alex's band.... and he was working warped tour this summer so why are some of you saying its different members? lol /confuse city here.
This is Alex's band. He was saying he hopes it doesn't interfere with Ghost Thrower, which is Travis' band.
01:28 PM on 07/19/11
3ver So Sweet
User Info.
dont know anything about them but im sure it will be awesome because i adore every band of RFC.
01:28 PM on 07/19/11
thedreamisdead
wut?
User Info.
Great band, solid label.
But this doesn't seem like a great fit
01:29 PM on 07/19/11
3ver So Sweet
User Info.
Great band, solid label.
But this doesn't seem like a great fit
sounds like they belong on No Sleep more.
01:38 PM on 07/19/11
Yogey
User Info.
dont know anything about them but im sure it will be awesome because i adore every band of RFC.
Same happen to me, but yeah, the band doesnt fit at all...
01:41 PM on 07/19/11
3ver So Sweet
User Info.
Same happen to me, but yeah, the band doesnt fit at all...
yeah, they sound more like an NS band, we need to start a movement for RFC to sign Mixtapes........mixtapes annoys rfc on twitter everyday about it haha!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos