User Info.
startBBtoday
Just sent you it.

Thanks man.

Three are paid now:

Scott
Jdig
WTG

Hopefully everyone else is still planning on being in the league/knows its tomorrow.
08:12 PM on 08/30/11 
User Info.
Vincewithouthee
Trying to be cool
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Just paid. Pumped for tomorrow night.
09:20 PM on 08/30/11 
User Info.
startBBtoday
Just paid. Pumped for tomorrow night.

thanks

4 down, 7 to go guys! i'd obviously like to get the money by tomorrow, but as long as i know that everyone is still in it's fine.
09:25 PM on 08/30/11 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm feeling confident going into the draft. Lets see if I will feel this way tomorrow night.
09:32 PM on 08/30/11 
User Info.
startBBtoday
in. got the invite. will join up tonight.

we still doing $20?

if there's a spot i want in.

re-joined with my team. should be a lot of fun, sure as hell was last year.

i am absolutely cool with upping the ante to 50. as far as expanding the league, i really like 12-team fantasy. i wouldn't want to push it past 14.

I want in to defend my title. I'll sign up on my lunch break today.

I believe this is the 7 that haven't paid, right? I know I just sent out an email, but I'm like, triple and quadruple checking to make sure everyone's still in for the league because the worst possible thing that could happen is that someone forgets, has their team autodrafted, isn't happy with the team, doesn't want to pay the $50 and then we can't sell off the team to someone else because it sucks. i would like to be paid by tomorrow, but i understand that to people that are students $50 can be a lot of money. i just kind of need a "yes i'm still playing and yes i'm going to pay."
10:09 PM on 08/30/11 
User Info.
startBBtoday
5 down, 6 to go.
10:39 PM on 08/30/11 
User Info.
Scott Weber
Live Like a Legend
Seattle, WA
Male - 30 Years Old
Staff Member
get paid
10:47 PM on 08/30/11 
User Info.
startBBtoday
Would it be fair to set a time limit tomorrow that if I haven't heard from people I should find a fill in? I've heard recently from brandon and adam. Slightly concerned about theguy77 and fobpunch.
10:53 PM on 08/30/11 
User Info.
startBBtoday
We also haven't discussed payout. $450 first place, $100 second place, third gets their money back?
12:13 AM on 08/31/11 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
Would it be fair to set a time limit tomorrow that if I haven't heard from people I should find a fill in? I've heard recently from brandon and adam. Slightly concerned about theguy77 and fobpunch.

oh i rearranged my work schedule so i could have tomorrow (wednesday) night off, i'll be there. payment will probably be delayed like it was last year since i just moved and i'm broke but you'll get the 50 within the first few weeks of fantasy.

draft is at 6:15 PM ET correct?
03:03 AM on 08/31/11 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
I believe this is the 7 that haven't paid, right? I know I just sent out an email, but I'm like, triple and quadruple checking to make sure everyone's still in for the league because the worst possible thing that could happen is that someone forgets, has their team autodrafted, isn't happy with the team, doesn't want to pay the $50 and then we can't sell off the team to someone else because it sucks. i would like to be paid by tomorrow, but i understand that to people that are students $50 can be a lot of money. i just kind of need a "yes i'm still playing and yes i'm going to pay."
i'll be at the draft tonight and pay tomorrow or friday.
04:36 AM on 08/31/11 
User Info.
spiffa0
I am the Third Revelation
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
oh i rearranged my work schedule so i could have tomorrow (wednesday) night off, i'll be there. payment will probably be delayed like it was last year since i just moved and i'm broke but you'll get the 50 within the first few weeks of fantasy.

draft is at 6:15 PM ET correct?

9:15 ET I believe
04:37 AM on 08/31/11 
User Info.
startBBtoday

Correct 915 est.
05:35 AM on 08/31/11 
User Info.
FallOutBoyPunch
pressure's mountin',I don't Everest
Fitchburg, Ma
Male - 27 Years Old

I'll be at the draft for sure and will pay before Friday night!!! Wimp wimp! Going for the repeat!
05:54 AM on 08/31/11 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Platinum Member

paid

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives