Username
Password
Relient K News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 57.
01:14 PM on 07/27/11
HelpImAlive92
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Saw them yesterday. They were definitely the most boring band, but they sounded top notch. There were a lot of girl crowd surfers too which was impressive.
they were pretty boring weren't they? i felt like Matt was the only one with energy up there. I loved the girls just wanna have fun cover tho
01:15 PM on 07/27/11
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
I love them forever.
01:15 PM on 07/27/11
HelpImAlive92
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Acoustic "forget" sounds great.

Mmhmmm remains the best produced pop-punk record. that album sounds so freaking good.
this
01:16 PM on 07/27/11
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
they were pretty boring weren't they? i felt like Matt was the only one with energy up there. I loved the girls just wanna have fun cover tho
yeah, he also plays without a pick which is impressive. They're probably jaded of live playing haha, they've been a band foreverrr.
01:16 PM on 07/27/11
HelpImAlive92
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
matt hoopes wasnt in maryland with em!? whatsup with that??
01:18 PM on 07/27/11
HelpImAlive92
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah, he also plays without a pick which is impressive. They're probably jaded of live playing haha, they've been a band foreverrr.
thats his trademark move (without the pick) it was good to see them though. who else did you see during the day?
01:28 PM on 07/27/11
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
User Info.
Saw them at warped. Great set.

Later on, I was watching "The audition" waiting for "River City Extension" and out of know where matt just shows up next to me and was jamming to the bands. Fucking weird, but so awesome. Nice guy
01:31 PM on 07/27/11
thatwasamoment
RICH GANNON WAR WAGON
User Info.
sounding good
02:02 PM on 07/27/11
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
User Info.
those two and less than jake were the main reason i went this year. all three were amazing but i only could watch 15 mins of less than jake cuz i had to run over to get in the pit for the wonder years. hellogoodbye was amazing as well.
I'm actually really jealous, mostly because Hellogoodbye got off the tour a couple dates before the MA stop. I think Hellogoodbye and Jack's Mannequin would've tipped me to buying a ticket.
02:05 PM on 07/27/11
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
thats his trademark move (without the pick) it was good to see them though. who else did you see during the day?
I basically just stayed at the 3ds stage from 215 till 7 which means I had to catch some reggae bands inbetween sets haha. I saw The Dangerous Summer, Wonder Years, Relient K, Dance Gavin Dance, Mov Mou, DRUGS (was tired after Mov Mou and sat in the ampitheater), a little bit of Enter Shikari, Lionize, TDWP and I think that's it.

EDIT: oh, and nice pun.
02:18 PM on 07/27/11
ReadyForAction
life in the greenhouse effect
User Info.
He's never looked more like Ron Howard
02:57 PM on 07/27/11
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
User Info.
The Surf Wax America cover is awesome. Wish they would have done the "Baby" cover. That one is my favorite.
04:37 PM on 07/27/11
oshyjay
User Info.
Acoustic "forget" sounds great.

Mmhmmm remains the best produced pop-punk record. that album sounds so freaking good.
Yes. Every time I listen to that record it blows my mind with all that's going on in the production of each song. There was a lot of time and energy poured into that record that is easy to gloss over, it just sounds SO freakin good.
05:32 PM on 07/27/11
brothemighty
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
thats his trademark move

win
07:59 PM on 07/27/11
XLT917
We're never dead unless we give up.
User Info.
Sounds fantastic as always. Really hope they hit the studio after warped.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums