hopefully one of the three reads this but some suggestions:
- release on weekends. the week is busy with news constantly coming in and weekends are VERY slow. weekends are the best time for people to see this and to have the prime amount of news.
- split up the work. Three people = less work. I spent hours combing through websites, editing the text and everything. Split up specific sites/specific companies (i.e. Sony and PS3/Xbox and Microsoft/Nintendo and Wii/etc.) for each person and maybe rotate the editing you might have to do.
- more news. mostly because this was wednesday, less news, but try and get as much news as possible.
- this is less of a suggestion, but credit the sites, perhaps? be_mine didn't credit because it was from his own site, but i would suggest crediting the sites.
- if you have the time, try bolding game names, companies, etc. so people can find some news easier. this took up the most amount of my time, but if i recall, a lot of people liked that for mine.
Thanks for the suggestions, lemontie! As far as the first two suggestions, we were gonna release on the weekend, but there was a bit of miscommunication. The work is pretty well split up, I'd say. It might take a little while to work out the kinks, but I think we'll have a better version in weeks to come.