Username
Password

10:13 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
Mer
I MeR I
Long Island, NY
Male - 25 Years Old
If I vote for Obama, I get an Obama Phone. My decision has been made. Sarcasm for the win.
01:15 PM on 10/26/12 
User Info.
domotime2
Lee Corvallo's Putting Challenge
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
Is it wrong to vote for romney because I think sudeikis' romnney is hilarious?
01:22 PM on 10/26/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old

Depends on the state.
10:06 PM on 10/26/12 
User Info.
domotime2
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
Depends on the state.

jersey

it's all good, obama has it in the bag here (although my entire area is super republican)
10:15 PM on 10/26/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Sit on Santa's lap
Connecticut
Male

Sudeikis will be leaving SNL by the xmas break, regardless of who the winner is.
10:22 PM on 10/26/12 
User Info.
domotime2
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
Sudeikis will be leaving SNL by the xmas break, regardless of who the winner is.

is that confirmed? fuck. you're right.
11:43 PM on 10/26/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Any reason why you're voting for romney? I mean I'm not a huge Obama fan but there are a few policies of his that will directly benefit me. There's really not much on the Romney platform that is good for people just about to enter college/currently in college.

I think the country needs to be run like a business right now. Yeah, Romney fucked people over and was a ruthless business leader, but that's what business is: doing the absolute best you can to make the most profit. Look at the mess our economy is still in. I mean, yeah, I could vote for Obama to get better federal aid for school to help me in the NOW, but I'd rather have someone with the skills to get a "business" (or in this case, a country) running the best it can to keep our money (or economy) as good as it can get. Obama is all about spendspendspend to fix the country. I want someone to realize "hey, look how fucking shitty our debt is. Let's NOT spend a bazillion dollars right now!"

Plus, Obama has had his chance, and hasn't really done anything to make me think he should stay in office. Time to give another guy a shot.
12:20 AM on 10/27/12 
User Info.
dylanagibson
The Littlest Things
STJ MO
Male - 23 Years Old
I don't think you know how government works. Government is not a business. Its purpose isn't to make money.
01:30 AM on 10/27/12 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Delaware
Male
I think the country needs to be run like a business right now. Yeah, Romney fucked people over and was a ruthless business leader, but that's what business is: doing the absolute best you can to make the most profit. Look at the mess our economy is still in. I mean, yeah, I could vote for Obama to get better federal aid for school to help me in the NOW, but I'd rather have someone with the skills to get a "business" (or in this case, a country) running the best it can to keep our money (or economy) as good as it can get. Obama is all about spendspendspend to fix the country. I want someone to realize "hey, look how fucking shitty our debt is. Let's NOT spend a bazillion dollars right now!"

Plus, Obama has had his chance, and hasn't really done anything to make me think he should stay in office. Time to give another guy a shot.

The problem with this logic is any severe cut in spending right now would create a double dip recession and cause the debt to balloon even more.

The problem is we were supposed to raise taxes and spend less while the economy was strong during the Bush years...unfortunately they lowered taxes and increased spending....now our economy is weaker, all cutting spending is going to do is restrict the economy further, decrease the amount of jobs, and decrease tax in take...combined with Romney's promises to keep defense spending where it is and/or raise it, you're looking at furhter debt/deficit....so it doesn't really make sense to vote for Romney.
07:02 AM on 10/27/12 
User Info.
UnderMyDreams
No Avatar Selected
University Park, PA
Male - 24 Years Old

You can spend less, but giving a $5 trillion tax cut isn't "spending less." Yes, you can decrease spending with the tax cut, but when you add the numbers with the defense budget increase, you're adding to the debt regardless of how you do the math. It's just not possible to make that money up.

Romney says he can create jobs, but he also said the government doesn't create jobs. He says he'll lower the deficit (in fact, Obama HAS lowered the deficit which isn't the same as the debt), but he says it'll take eight to ten years but criticizes Obama for not doing it in four.

Better federal aid for school, and investments in education in general, help prepare people for jobs. Education allows high skill/pay jobs. Voting for someone who won't help you to get federal aid hurts any college student trying to get federal aid, who needs it in order to be in school. Investing less in America's education and having less people be able to afford school isn't going to help create jobs and certainly won't help create qualified individuals for jobs.
10:58 AM on 10/27/12 
User Info.
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
Male - 18 Years Old
So, I finally got around to heading to Romney's website, and this is pretty much what I discerned from his foreign policy:

-He wants to create a global economic NATO
-He wants to start a second Cold War with Russia
-He wants to either make China America's bitch or cut them out of the equation entirely
-He wants to put more money and troops into Iraq
-We're going to war with Iran in 2013 if he's elected.

Did I interpret that right?
04:59 PM on 10/28/12 
User Info.
Zeran
Vampire
pretty much.
05:08 PM on 10/28/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
So, I finally got around to heading to Romney's website, and this is pretty much what I discerned from his foreign policy:

-He wants to either make China America's bitch or cut them out of the equation entirely

Nailed it.
10:10 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old

Hahahaha exactly.
11:43 AM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
Cereal_Killer
Lucky 7s
Nu Yawk Shitty
Male

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version