Username
Password
Sold! News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Sold!
Inside AP.net

Mixed For Cover

Posted by: Adam Pfleider (08/23/11)
Run For Cover's Mixed Signals compilation is now available for pre-order here. The compilation features new and unreleased music from Polar Bear Club, Hostage Calm, Tigers Jaw and more.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
05:55 PM on 08/23/11
jornor
RVA
User Info.
Preordering
06:05 PM on 08/23/11
_veges_
User Info.
Think i'm gonna wait to see if i like songs by bands other than B+C and MDAM before buying
06:46 PM on 08/23/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
I want this so badly!
06:50 PM on 08/23/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Ugh. I have way to much shit to preorder!!! This is getting so annoying

Also the new Tigers Jaw song is streaming and its fucking great
07:00 PM on 08/23/11
3ver So Sweet
User Info.
Ugh. I have way to much shit to preorder!!! This is getting so annoying

Also the new Tigers Jaw song is streaming and its fucking great
yeah fucking submitted the news to this site as soon as they released it and no news post, not surprised though. almost anything i submit doesn't come up on the site. song is so good though it sounds like a mix between the S/T and Two Worlds.fucking love it. definitely my second or third favorite band.
07:03 PM on 08/23/11
thispartysux128
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
buy this as soon as you can...its fucking amazing and Run For Cover is one of the best labels around today...Support this shit!!1
07:04 PM on 08/23/11
3ver So Sweet
User Info.
buy this as soon as you can...its fucking amazing and Run For Cover is one of the best labels around today...Support this shit!!1

easily.
07:12 PM on 08/23/11
shawnPLAGUES
Steve Holt is a bastard.
User Info.
The Hot Topic exclusive colorway is so sexy.
07:16 PM on 08/23/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
yeah fucking submitted the news to this site as soon as they released it and no news post, not surprised though. almost anything i submit doesn't come up on the site. song is so good though it sounds like a mix between the S/T and Two Worlds.fucking love it. definitely my second or third favorite band.
Yeah I submitted it right away as well haha whatever though...Sometimes my shit gets posted most times not!

Theyre for sure in my top 5. 100%
07:18 PM on 08/23/11
3ver So Sweet
User Info.
Yeah I submitted it right away as well haha whatever though...Sometimes my shit gets posted most times not!

Theyre for sure in my top 5. 100%
Jimmy Piersall is also really awesome too, love that song. I mean damn Two Worlds was awesome as could be, but these last two songs just have topped everything on two Worlds(which was hard to do). really hoping for another record soon.
07:23 PM on 08/23/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Jimmy Piersall is also really awesome too, love that song. I mean damn Two Worlds was awesome as could be, but these last two songs just have topped everything on two Worlds(which was hard to do). really hoping for another record soon.
Yeah me too! They have a single coming out on RFC itll probably be Distress Signals with another song I could be wrong though.

Them and Hostage Calm should just go with the flow of EVERY band releasing a new album this year hahah
07:26 PM on 08/23/11
3ver So Sweet
User Info.
Yeah me too! They have a single coming out on RFC itll probably be Distress Signals with another song I could be wrong though.

Them and Hostage Calm should just go with the flow of EVERY band releasing a new album this year hahah
agree so much haha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums