Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 75
08:52 AM on 09/03/11
Deevo
The Sensi
User Info.
Blunt Blowin' is actually one of my favorite tracks. I'm not sure what's "bland" about it, it has an excellent, catchy hook and great flow :s. Standouts for me are Abortion (My favorite Wayne track since C3), President Carter, Megaman, Mirror and Blunt Blowin'.

Definitely a few bad tracks on this record though, specifically How to Hate, How to Love, and So Special. Overall though, I think there's more good than bad on this album. I usually find myself skipping 3 or 4.
12:50 PM on 09/03/11
thespearkid
Take Care.
User Info.
Love this album.
12:54 PM on 09/03/11
j4callen
User Info.
I listen to Wanye mostly for the punchlines, so this was a bit of a disappointment to me. "No Ceilings" still my fav thing he's put out. Wittiest lyrically and just dig the beats he chose for it. I think the production on Carter IV is pretty solid though.
12:57 PM on 09/03/11
thespearkid
Take Care.
User Info.
I will say that this is the probably the best album I've ever heard from Wayne, although he definitely isn't as good of a rapper as he was on the last two Carters. I don't know. I just really, really like it.
01:00 PM on 09/03/11
trindaddy
Trinconceivable
User Info.
Great review. This album was very underwhelming.

This was supposed to be the album in which he wrote everything down and made a masterpiece. Instead it comes across as incoherent and forgettable for a lot of the songs.
01:45 PM on 09/03/11
LastDeclaration
mmm tasty
User Info.
it disgusts me to see that people actually think this shit is good.
02:55 PM on 09/03/11
Jay Sean Fenris
User Info.
This album disappoints.
08:06 PM on 09/03/11
Numero10
No al calcio moderno
User Info.
His last lines on the album are; "*****, I'm straight, my girl a ******. Potato on the barrel, pop pop potato salad"

Sums up his terrible lines throughout the album
08:17 PM on 09/03/11
FUCKDIRTYWIPES
Kicking it middle school
User Info.
Even though I do enjoy C2 and C3, I will never understand the obsession with this guy.
06:41 AM on 09/25/11
Kav
User Info.
I'm surprised nobody mentioned "President Carter", it's the song worth listening to..
06:47 AM on 12/01/11
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
He should've done what he did with "Interlude"/"Outro" on "So Special" and just given John Legend the entire track.

Commenting this late because I've been listening to songs on the album randomly. I think this album has a few great songs, but like mentioned, you shouldn't release your best songs 8 months prior to the album and then have nothing but trash come out when album release time hits...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos