Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 37 of 37
07:09 PM on 06/03/07
Pat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The last time they were here before the PWT's show was Warped '05.
False
09:48 PM on 06/03/07
JustAn0th3rFace
The New Cancer
User Info.
"The bands with not one ounce of actual musical talent tour."

Sir, you need to correct that statement

While i would tend to agree about Boys Night Out (I'm sorry, i very much disliked Trainwreck), to say that THE DEAR HUNTER has no musical talent would highly be a false claim. Pick up their latest album, Act II: The Meaning Of & All Things Considering Ms. Leading (which is an amazing work of art) or even their first album Act I: The Lake South The River North, and you will realize you are surely mistaking.
10:15 PM on 06/03/07
JohnnyTruant
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah you gotta be fucking kidding if you think they don't have an 'ounce of actual musical talent'.

Anyways, hope this hits Dallas.
11:49 PM on 06/03/07
ChiodosGirl56
User Info.
I hope I can see you guys at the Boardwalk in sac
03:39 AM on 06/05/07
jamesrickley
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
too bad scary kids and boys night out are two of the worst live bands ive heard. the singer from scary kids has a terrible voice and can barely scream live. not to mention the way he gets the crowd into it by standing still with his eyes closed the whole set.

you have obviously never seen scary kids or else it's been a long long time. their live show is amazing!
12:48 PM on 06/05/07
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
The Dear Hunter supporting SKSK? God help us.

my thoughts exactly.

Okay, I'm sorry, you guys are idiots. Yeah, Scary Kids are akin to a pile of animal feces now and the Dear Hunter pretty much outclasses them every which way and I haven't even heard them, but SKSK have an EP and 2 full-lengths to their name (by the time this tour rolls around) where as the Dear Hunter have 1 and 1. Obviously SKSK have worked for it a bit to receive a headlining jaunt (even if BNO *should* be on their own and not here). Don't be stupid.

Originally Posted by mht
Correction on this tour name it now should be changed to(Due to popular demand):

"Bands that should all be put on the same bus and driven off a cliff so they stop making terrible music Tour"

Sorry the "Bands Influenced by Ignite" tour didn't hit the east coast.

---------------

In conclusion: Pierce the Veil and Four Letter Lie blows, SKSK should pretend they broke up after their first EP, and BNO rules it and should go on their own headlining tour and the Dear Hunter can support.
01:34 PM on 06/09/07
John Lennon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you people do not know what you are talking about. i honestly have never heard SKSK or BNO, so i wont talk crap about them, but the Dear Hunter alone should be reason enough for people to check this out. saying they don't have musical talent is crazy, try listening to them first before bashing them.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos