Username
Password
Century Media News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Century Media
Inside AP.net

Terror Re-Issue DVD Details

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (09/04/11)
Terror's Keepers of the Faith will be re-released on November 1 by Century Media Records with a bonus live DVD. Details can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
07:48 AM on 09/04/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Press ReleaseOn November 1st, hardcore veterans TERROR will release the "Defining The Faith" DVD as part of the special deluxe reissue of their latest CD, "Keepers Of The Faith". Produced, edited, and authored by Carlo Oppermann and Ambitious.Films, "Defining The Faith" features a full live set that is composed of three different TERROR shows in three distinct settings: a small club, a big hall, and a massive European festival. These live performances were filmed at the following concerts: Mach1 festival in Montabaur (June 24th), Cafe Central in Weinheim (June 28th), and Essigfabrik in Köln (June 29th), and the complete set-list for the DVD is below.

"Defining The Faith" live DVD set-list

1) Stick Tight
2) Out Of My Face
3) One With The Underdogs
4) Push it Away
5) Never Alone
6) Lowest Of The Low
7) Betrayer
8) Spit My Rage
9) Always The Hard Way
10) Keep Your Mouth Shut
11) Hell And Back
12) Life & Death
13) You're Caught
14) You're Enemies Are Mine
15) Overcome
16) Keepers Of The Faith

"Defining The Faith" also features a European tour documentary with band interviews, backstage footage, and more-plus, four music videos taken from the band's "Keepers Of The Faith" album: "Stick Tight", "Keepers Of The Faith", "Return To Strength", and "You're Caught". And as yet another additional bonus, the making of their latest music video, "You're Caught", will also be included in the DVD! If you haven't seen the video yet, you can watch it here-but be warned! "You're Caught" is a bit on the extreme side, so it isn't for the faint of heart.

With hours of live footage, behind-the-scenes interviews, music videos, and more, this special CD/DVD-set is a must-have for all hardcore TERROR fans! Be sure to pick up your copy of "Keepers Of The Faith"/"Defining The Faith" in stores on November 1st!
09:59 AM on 09/04/11
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
That's a great package. I'll probably be getting it at some point.
10:43 AM on 09/04/11
mattyrocks
User Info.
keepers of the faith.
02:14 PM on 09/04/11
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
band owns
11:25 PM on 09/04/11
signal to noise
User Info.
immediately made me think of an ongoing joke i had with coworkers and friends about doing a Keepers of the Faith abridged version, which would be the same album minus the song "You're Caught." none of us like that song. sue me.

that said, will probably be purchasing this album for the second time.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests