AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:46 PM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
xhmnimx
They made me do it.
Male - 22 Years Old
Almost finished with season 2 and loving it. A few things must have slipped by me, though. How did Brody's wife know that he cheated on her? Is it just assumed Brody was the mole? And what was the point of the girl terrorist who kills herself? What was her role in the first season exactly?
09:07 PM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
JamieTheSonger
05 Fuck Em
not nyc
Genderqueer - 19 Years Old
Saul is the only character that I like at the end of the second season.
10:34 AM on 01/30/13 
User Info.
JordanKTM
Right Back At It Again
Homeland: The RPG

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6867017/homeland-rpg
12:08 PM on 01/30/13 
User Info.
Healthy Scratch
cowards only try it
love this show, but the car bomb, drone strike, and briefcase bomb were all done with embarrassingly bad special effects
it was distracting and really took away from the scenes to me.
10:25 PM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
FUCKDIRTYWIPES
Kicking it middle school
Chicago, IL
Male
Just finished season 2.

Is it September yet?
01:12 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
xhmnimx
They made me do it.
Male - 22 Years Old
I can't wait for this to be back. I feel it's so underrated.
01:14 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
I can't wait for this to be back. I feel it's so underrated.

I feel the complete opposite. I enjoy it, but I think it's pretty overrated as a series.

The acting is great (Claire Danes especially), but the writing was inconsistent and just flat out bad at times in the second season.

For some reason Justified and Breaking Bad are still underrated.
01:16 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
I feel the complete opposite. I enjoy it, but I think it's pretty overrated as a series.

The acting is great (Claire Danes especially), but the writing was inconsistent and just flat out bad at times in the second season.

Speaking of Justified, you should post your thoughts in its thread on the most recent episode since I felt it was one of the best of the series. Also, Stephen King reference.
01:19 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
Speaking of Justified, you should post your thoughts in its thread on the most recent episode since I felt it was one of the best of the series. Also, Stephen King reference.

Still haven't seen the latest episode yet actually. Working strange hours this month.

I have it on my DVR and I will watch it when I get home in the morning.
01:20 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
Still haven't seen the latest episode yet actually. Working strange hours this month.

I have it on my DVR and I will watch it when I get home in the morning.

Fuck man...It is going to blow you away. You're probably avoiding the thread but a lot of us are saying it might be our favorite episode of the series.
01:25 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
Fuck man...It is going to blow you away. You're probably avoiding the thread but a lot of us are saying it might be our favorite episode of the series.

Awesome. Wouldn't expect anything different from the show though - the build up has been so good, so I'm expecting a great payoff.

I'll let everybody know what I think at some point tomorrow.
01:36 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw

Breaking Bad is underrated?

Aside from The Wire I can't think of another show more frequently mentioned as the best series to ever air.
01:45 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
Breaking Bad is underrated?

Aside from The Wire I can't think of another show more frequently mentioned as the best series to ever air.

People that watch it say that. But it is perennially passed over during awards season.

Cranston and Paul have won, but the writing and the series as a whole has been overlooked and beaten out by inferior television.
01:55 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
People that watch it say that. But it is perennially passed over during awards season.

Cranston and Paul have won, but the writing and the series as a whole has been overlooked and beaten out by inferior television.
Well if we're talking awards then The Wire is the most underrated show of all time.
03:42 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
theDrivingSnow
I wouldn't know.
Portland, OR
Male
1. Homeland's decline in quality from season 1 to 2 is one of the biggest I've ever witnessed. But even season 1 is only top-tier television in the Showtime spectrum, i.e. it can't compete with a mid-level HBO drama.

2. I don't think I've ever heard someone say something negative about Breaking Bad, which is a bit scary—makes it feel like a cult.

3. I would take The Wire any day, and yeah, even though I don't care about awards, The Wire never got what it deserved.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos