Username
Password

12:39 PM on 11/12/11 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
Has anyone heard anything about the word alive, I know telle has said that after fearless friends they are going to record a new album and he said they won't be touring until April, I have also heard rumors that they are going to be on all stars next summer, but has anyone heard about a later spring tour possibly headliner?
12:45 PM on 11/12/11 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Has anyone heard anything about the word alive, I know telle has said that after fearless friends they are going to record a new album and he said they won't be touring until April, I have also heard rumors that they are going to be on all stars next summer, but has anyone heard about a later spring tour possibly headliner?

pretty much what you said after this new album til prob late spring. And all stars does seem to be where they are headed.
10:25 PM on 11/12/11 
User Info.
JulianH
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
No not really. I have asked like ten people i know and still nothing really. I think Close Your Eyes seems more likely for All Stars than Warped but thats it.

Damn, hmm I'm sure it will be awesome tho man
03:08 PM on 11/13/11 
User Info.
davidrwallaceiv
Yeah.
Rockford, IL
Male - 18 Years Old
You're missing Scream the Prayer and Thrash and Burn.
04:26 PM on 11/13/11 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
You're missing Scream the Prayer and Thrash and Burn.

Thrash and Burn is taking place right now with Winds of Plague and Chelsea Grin Co-headlining. And Scream the prayer right now has Betraying the Martyrs and In The Midst of Lions currently rumored to be on the tour. But other than that they wait until some of the other tours get locked up before signing some of the bigger names.
06:19 PM on 11/13/11 
User Info.
davidrwallaceiv
Yeah.
Rockford, IL
Male - 18 Years Old
Thrash and Burn is taking place right now with Winds of Plague and Chelsea Grin Co-headlining. And Scream the prayer right now has Betraying the Martyrs and In The Midst of Lions currently rumored to be on the tour. But other than that they wait until some of the other tours get locked up before signing some of the bigger names.

Thrash and Burn 2011 is happening now. Not 2012.
06:57 PM on 11/13/11 
User Info.
OdeToTheSun
Exit:Denied
Brandon, Flori-duh
Male - 23 Years Old
I remember the first Scream The Prayer Tour came to Tampa.. ever since then it hasn't and it makes me mad, lol.
07:52 PM on 11/13/11 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
Ahh I love living near Chicago, rarely do tour skip it and if they do they go to Milwaukee which is a short drive away
08:31 PM on 11/13/11 
User Info.
JulianH
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
So a guy who's very reliable on Mayhem and Uproar talked to Phil of All That Remains they said they are not on Uproar
09:24 AM on 11/14/11 
User Info.
JulianH
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
So Whitechapel might be on Mayhem 2012, Rock N Metal Newz interviewed em
09:35 AM on 11/14/11 
User Info.
Moses Malone
And nothing of value was lost
Houston, TX
Male - 20 Years Old
Wow, more repeats.
02:49 PM on 11/14/11 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected

I have heard it was between all stars and mayhem for them. But I just kinda wrote mayhem off cause they had done it before.
02:50 PM on 11/14/11 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
So a guy who's very reliable on Mayhem and Uproar talked to Phil of All That Remains they said they are not on Uproar

I still think they are on it. It was between them and escape the fate for the opening spot last year and they lost out. Still don't know how that happened.
02:59 PM on 11/14/11 
User Info.
Moses Malone
And nothing of value was lost
Houston, TX
Male - 20 Years Old
I still think they are on it. It was between them and escape the fate for the opening spot last year and they lost out. Still don't know how that happened.
Really? So I had to sit through Escape the Fate instead of getting to be like,"Holy shit, I get to see All That Remains"? Well that was a shitty decision.
04:30 PM on 11/14/11 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Really? So I had to sit through Escape the Fate instead of getting to be like,"Holy shit, I get to see All That Remains"? Well that was a shitty decision.

there are still a lot of people who still think etf are gonna be a huge band. I will admit I liked the first album but the two since then have been pretty terrible. There are really good bands that don't get half the opportunities handed out to that band. Just good management I guess. I mean atr's last headlining tour was selling out places that etf's headliner had to discount tickets to sell but etf's is considered "bigger".

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos