Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
07:22 AM on 09/19/11
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
Thanks for the review. TTGG is still my favorite album from them.

Also, this is their 8th album.
TTGG is my fave too. And yes, it's their eighth. I have no idea how 15 got in there. Huge error and one that never should have been written. Thanks for catching it. Cheers!
05:03 AM on 09/20/11
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
Hey Mr. reviewer man, did you know that the Jayhawks are NOT a quartet? If you were a fan of the band, you'd have known that there are 5 members in this line up. You're thinking of the1980's line up. In addition, the band has not been "4 decades into their career". They've been together since 1985. That's 26 years, not 40. Again, I state, you're obviously not even a fan of this band.
Couldn't disagree with you more about your opinion of some of those songs, especially Cinnamon Love. Are you serious, dude? You write as if it is the worst track on the album, when it's my very favorite.
As for comparing the Women's Club albums to Tomorrow the Green Grass and Hollywood Town Hall, all 4 are excellent albums in their own right, but The Women's Club albums lack Mark Olson's additions, so you can't really say those two albums have the "same sound" as TTGG and HTH, can you?
They've been at it for nearly three decades. Relax. I said four, I meant three. Yes, they are a quintet. The album cover clearly depicts that. I wrote quintet absent-mindedly and forgot to correct it. If you want to adore "Cinnamon Love," that's your prerogative. I think it blows.

Also, I never compared any of their previous albums other than Rainy Day Music, those other comparisons were made by people that commented after the review was posted, so feel free to jump down their throats. Anyways, thanks for the hip checks and jabs. Hope you're proud of yourself.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS