1. How did you get your band name?
Lots of energy drinks, sitting on the toilet, and Chicago Pride.
2. How did this band get started?
It started with three dudes with a fiery passion for real punk rock.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
From 70's bands like The Germs and The Cramps to the 80's MinuteMen and Big Boys and everything between.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
To tour in general would be a great.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Any food, right?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Why Not? Our music is recorded on Reel-to-Reel tape, it doesn't get any more "Reel" than that. Haha. Get it? ADD Punk Rock never tasted this good.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
I don't want to be a athlete, I want to be in a underground punk band.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
I would get rid of the Evil Doers that have infiltrated the Industry after the hippy movement and banish them back to there own dimension.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Just rubbing it in our face, huh?
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It means we as a punk band have somewhere to go to when it comes to making fans, networking with fellow punk band brethren, and obtaining new opportunities as a punk band in the god awful arena of the Chicago Mid-West.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
O, a bunch. We have 18 Tracks on our (Self-Titled) and 10 Tracks on our upcoming E.P. October 14, 2011. They're all fun to play.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
I've been on vacation twice my whole life and I'm 23.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
A superpower to avoid questions that don't have to do with my band........
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
No, we control our own destinies.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Matt is a professional cook. Scott is a deep sea diver. Danny makes love to Nintendo Music. Dan likes ketchup.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
It's a fucking mess. It's poop in the form of sound-waves. The corporate brainwashing makes me gag. We just lost Q101, and even though it sucked, it was something...
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
More music, skateboarding, chess, staining glass, hobo hunting.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Enough about me....let's talk about you ;)