2. How did this band get started?
Love of instruments, being poor and not being able to do anything fun, and boredom.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Bands that don't try and sound like other bands.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Probably Micheal Jackson, because I find the idea of someone opening for him, me in particular, hilarious. The boos of thousands of people chanting "WE WANT MICHEAL" is music to my ears.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Pizza is the best food to eat anywhere.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because I love people, and I love music, and I want to make music that makes people happy. AND because I will probably never stick to any genre or classification.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Mike Phelps. He's got the wingspan and body proportionality of a Pterodactyl.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
My family. Johnny Darge, Dylan Piskula and everyone that likes my music.
Oh, and Julie Andrews.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
I wish they would not allow artists to keep putting out the same CD with the same songs talking about the same things, all the time.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Meeting people more passionate about your music than even you are.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
I just searched AP.net and it is some shady internet/broadband advertising company. It's better than what I thought that site was going to lead me to. ABSOLUTE PUNK, on the other hand, is an awesome place to find out about some really cool music that you might not find at many other places.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Play on Itunes? That'd be "Ava Maria." Play on my instrument....I dunno, "Rhapsody in Blue"...except not. I don't know.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Brazil. Fine Honeys. Definitely Brazil.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Songs from Sesame Street skits.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The ability to play my music for everyone in the world, because then everyone would have heard my music WHETHER THEY WANTED TO OR NOT! HAAZZZAAAHHH!!
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Eat everything I see.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
I'm not a man. AND I love cheese. Too much.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Only if I start using more autotune or maybe do a couple of metalcore Kanye covers, then and only then will radio stations accept me. Or when Big Boi starts returning my calls. COME ON BIG BOI!!!!
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Make music. Sleep and dream about making music. Try and build a machine that will allow me to make music in my sleep.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I can't roll my Rs. Thats like a reverse talent.