1. How did you get your band name?
The band name comes from the theory that people become more famous and their work more valuable once they have died.
2. How did this band get started?
The band started with AJ writing songs and recording them in his bedroom. He then decided to take it live and recruited members for a live band.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Deftones, Radiohead, NIN, Lostprophets, Linkin Park, The Cure
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Any of the above. Because they're such a big influence, it would just be an amazing experience.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
KFC in terms of finger licking flavour. Not in terms of cholesterol....
6. Why should people listen to your band?
We're a breath of fresh air in the music scene at the moment. We're not trying to conform to any genres and are just happy doing what we like, and we feel this shows in our work.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Wolf from Gladiators.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Wolf from Gladiators
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
The fact there's nothing out there as guidance for bands that are starting out. Instead you have "promoters" who just want you to bring as many people down as possible only for you to find the setup is terrible and the gig actually hasn't been promoted at all. Basically the band could have hired a room and a soundguy, asked some of their friends to play and charged people a small entry fee to cover costs...we have done that on more than a few occasions and we have always had a great time!
10. Memorable tour experience?
At one gig we told everybody it was Callum's 17th birthday. Even though he's actually 19 and legal to drink, he looks really young....like 12 young...so everybody believed this tale and sang him happy birthday. He later went to the bar to get a beer and the bar staff wouldn't serve him, and unfortunately he had left his ID at home...
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
Its a great resource for bands!
12. What is your favorite song to play?
At the moment..."The Clock", but we have new songs we're working on that we feel will go down even better!
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Newquay...we surf. We drink. We soak up the scenery.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Motorhead, UB40, Blondie.....
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The Jedi mind trick would be pretty cool. Surely that's the equivalent of wishing for more wishes?! You can trick people into anything!
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Double dropping vocalzones like they're smarties.....yeah that's right, we don't do drugs. The E numbers in smarties are enough to tip us over the edge at any rave.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Robin isn't allowed in certain countries.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
At the moment....very dull, and yes we feel we could liven the radio up a little. There are plenty of people out there who like hearing something different on the radio. It wakes them up.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Any spare time we have goes back into the band..whether its writing, recording, designing merch, promoting......gigging...trying to get more gigs..
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
The ability to analyse and adapt...