Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 35
11:13 AM on 10/05/11
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
The same thing happened with a Silverstein video, and a (The) Dangerous Summer video. They really need to fix it or do something.
TDS video was awful. I was pretty disappointed that I couldn't see a proper video for one of my fave song's off their album. I wonder if they fixed that yet.

Anyway, good SYG video is good.
11:13 AM on 10/05/11
cococrisp20
3Hunna
User Info.
I liked this album a lot. Sucks so many people hate it. Infinite well wishes and positivity to SYG.
feel the same exact way.
11:25 AM on 10/05/11
gjpinizz
Life With People
User Info.
sucks this band released mutiny first
12:25 PM on 10/05/11
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wish the camera was moving around less/less blur, but not bad!
a lot of videographers purposely do this for an effect. but it shouldn't be overdone. some people hate it, some like it.
12:25 PM on 10/05/11
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
a lot of videographers purposely do this for an effect. but it shouldn't be overdone.
I know, I'm a videographer-- that's why I said that.
12:29 PM on 10/05/11
wayfarer
Hello.....Newman
User Info.
I actually really enjoyed the video. The song isn't anything special.
12:34 PM on 10/05/11
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
would like the song more if the main riff wasn't the same as the prechorus in Certain. i hope the release a video for Happy New Year, it was one of the few good tracks
12:39 PM on 10/05/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I hate The AP video player...But cool video, Glad they chose this song! One of maybe 5 that I liked off BABE.

I hope they make a video for Exit Summer..song rules!

I went from considering this band as one of my favorites to a band that completly fell off my radar :(

Sadly I agree
01:25 PM on 10/05/11
Krs-One
User Info.
I remember everyone here hating on the new album when it came out. I've been listening to it non stop and it's awesome.

my favorite song is Unconditional, but Exit Summer would have made a better video.
01:31 PM on 10/05/11
Greg.Kushlan
Ghostbusting makes me feel good
User Info.
Zzzzz...
01:33 PM on 10/05/11
tefarez
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
pure awesomeness
02:58 PM on 10/05/11
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
One of my favorites of of this record. And wasn't that their drummer at the 26 second mark, sitting on the side, and not playing drums for them? What's the deal with that.
03:00 PM on 10/05/11
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
sucks this band released mutiny first
No it was perfect, because then "This Will Be The Death Of Us" completely destroyed it. Seriously, if you're going to be the "Mutiny" guy, c'mon man, let it go. Go hang out with the "Translating The Name" elitists, and the "Tell All Your Friends" trolls.
03:15 PM on 10/05/11
gjpinizz
Life With People
User Info.
No it was perfect, because then "This Will Be The Death Of Us" completely destroyed it. Seriously, if you're going to be the "Mutiny" guy, c'mon man, let it go. Go hang out with the "Translating The Name" elitists, and the "Tell All Your Friends" trolls.
haha chill, i'm just saying this stuff isn't bad, but people write it off cause it sucks compared to mutiny. But clearly there are people who disagree with that statement, which is fine, just my opinion.
03:26 PM on 10/05/11
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
haha chill, i'm just saying this stuff isn't bad, but people write it off cause it sucks compared to mutiny. But clearly there are people who disagree with that statement, which is fine, just my opinion.
No problem, just used to the obligatory "Mutiny" douche being in every SYG thread. I think it's the style change with this record. SYG were always more of a melodic hardcore/punk band, and their new record is more pop punk than anything, which probably caught a lot of people off guard.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos