Username
Password
New News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
New
Inside AP.net

Nick Martin Launches Clothing Line

Posted by: Drew Beringer (10/11/11)
Nick Martin (D.R.U.G.S.) has launched his own clothing line Lost & Loveless. Check out some of the threads here, and more info is in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 29
09:47 AM on 10/11/11
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Lost and Loveless InfoFrom your first childhood teddy bear that stayed glued to your side, to the first band whose music made you feel a part of something- comfort is a feeling people seek their whole lives, and for many it’s not easy to capture. Lost & Loveless and their bear, Tag, a rugged misunderstood weary traveler searching for love, want to remind you that security and love is all around you. Have you ever been “Lost & Loveless?”

Seeing their younger, assurance-seeking selves reflected in today’s music loving youth, Lost & Loveless creators, Nick Martin (of the band D.R.U.G.S), Daniel Rubin, Alex Lopez and Noah Russell, recognized the importance of providing a sense of community within the crowd. The company’s mascot, Tag, is embroidered on each piece of apparel in the collection, serving as a reminder that comfort and support is everywhere to those who wear it. No one is as lost and loveless as they feel.

The line has already made a splash in the music scene, being sported by musicians including Mike Fuentes (Pierce The Veil), Joel Piper (Confide), as well as members from Chiodos, We Came As Romans and Martin’s fellow band mates in D.R.U.G.S.

The line will implement its call for action by providing an option to donate $5 to a children’s charity at checkout. Lost & Loveless will match every $5 donation received, in an effort to do their share in providing children with a “Tag” of their own.
09:49 AM on 10/11/11
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I hope this works out for you brother!
09:59 AM on 10/11/11
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
please rejoin/restart underminded
09:59 AM on 10/11/11
HyperactiveYout
Your twisted change is normal.
User Info.
All these clothing lines look the same. The only one that seems to try to do anything different is that Drop Dead one, and I feel like it's only because it's so popular so that they can afford to take risks.
10:10 AM on 10/11/11
thedaywedied
twitter.com/thesouth
User Info.
please rejoin/restart underminded
Seriously...
10:29 AM on 10/11/11
Spencer Control
Yeah I still burn from time to time
User Info.
Twenty-five bucks for a glorified wifebeater? Nooooooooo.

EDIT: And not to be a grammar freak, but it's "Whom do you trust," not who.
10:53 AM on 10/11/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
Did Underminded ever actually break up?
11:25 AM on 10/11/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
lol their tank tops are $25 and it's October
11:32 AM on 10/11/11
Rob McWilliams
User Info.
Twenty-five bucks for a glorified wifebeater? Nooooooooo.

EDIT: And not to be a grammar freak, but it's "Whom do you trust," not who.

lol their tank tops are $25 and it's October

Love you guys.
12:00 PM on 10/11/11
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Did Underminded ever actually break up?
No it's just been on the back burner. I think the other guys are doing their own thing and Nick is just doing whatever Craig Owens tells him to do lol. I love Nick and I wish him nothing but the best! Not a fan of the bear but hopefully this line is successful.
12:02 PM on 10/11/11
Rob McWilliams
User Info.
No it's just been on the back burner. I think the other guys are doing their own thing and Nick is just doing whatever Craig Owens tells him to do lol. I love Nick and I wish him nothing but the best! Not a fan of the bear but hopefully this line is successful.

Yeah, because I know Tanner replaced Frost in Chiodos and Nick's doing DRUGS, so I didn't know if they were on hiatus or just quietly died.
12:06 PM on 10/11/11
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
Its kewl,i love Nick Martin,but its a little pricey for something that just started,should reduce the price until it gains more popularity,id imagine with shipping those t-shirts will be even more expensive..i'd much rather purchase a D.R.U.G.S shirt if imma drop like 30 bucks tho lol
12:26 PM on 10/11/11
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Yeah, because I know Tanner replaced Frost in Chiodos and Nick's doing DRUGS, so I didn't know if they were on hiatus or just quietly died.
Just a hiatus right now. I think every member wants to go back and work on another Underminded album but their schedules are ridiculous.
12:37 PM on 10/11/11
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
Gosh damn those clothes are expensive and ugly.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests