Username
Password

12:21 PM on 10/11/11 
User Info.
updownleftright
grant.
atlanta, ga
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm thinking it would be good for me. maybe 3 days. opinions?
06:54 PM on 10/11/11 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Why would this be in Education?
10:05 AM on 10/12/11 
User Info.
updownleftright
grant.
atlanta, ga
Male - 26 Years Old
getting an education on detox.
10:23 AM on 10/12/11 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
I see, carry on then
12:56 PM on 10/12/11 
User Info.
tonytoast
Bremerton,WA
Male - 47 Years Old
What exactly do you consider a detox? A break from "drugs?" Just illegal ones? That won't do very much except mentally. It always strengthens your character to take on a challenge of self denial. If you really want to purify abstain from ALL chemical intake. i fasted for a week once, sustaining myself on nothing but watered down fruit juice. Flush everything out. Sit in a sweatlodge too if you can.
03:03 PM on 10/12/11 
User Info.
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
south jersey
Female - 24 Years Old
I've heard of a lot of different detox techniques - from only water for 10 days, only fruits and veggies for x days, even down to eating ash - I don't know the medical terminology for the benefits and risks, but rationally I just don't see how depriving yourself of proper nutrition for any amount of days can be good for you.

Sure, drinking water in place of soda or eating fruits in place of potato chips are obviously better, healthier choices. Abstaining from drugs, again, a good choice. But to limit your bodily intake to only certain foods and depriving it of other necessities, I can't see how it can be a good thing.

06:23 PM on 10/12/11 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
My friend was mixing some drugs and some how ended up getting super fuckin paranoid that people were watching her and shit. She didn't sleep for a few days and rarely ate. It was kinda disturbing. But anyways, she did a 3-4 day detox where she was completely sober and now she's okay.

So, yes, a 3 day detox might do your body good.
09:21 PM on 10/12/11 
User Info.
updownleftright
grant.
atlanta, ga
Male - 26 Years Old
interesting. anyone do a recommended detox program? I found some online, i just don't know which to follow.... I don't do drugs, just drink heavily so I was looking for something to clear me up.
01:38 PM on 10/14/11 
User Info.
tonytoast
Bremerton,WA
Male - 47 Years Old
Many spiritual cultures used fasting as a way to become more "enlightened", to prepare to walk the Holy path, to get into a state of preparedness ready to hear the voice of God, or whatever terminology you want to label it. You are not going to die from missing a few days of food, or even damage yourself. You are going to be letting your body dispose of the toxins its accumulated while not putting more in. Its a good thing. Especially in todays world of greasy fats, refined flours and sugars, and even the vitamins and nutrients are processed.
As far as chemical substances go i fully believe that modifying and altering your self should be your own personal choice. With whatever a person chooses to use to do that with. Figure out which ones work for you (if any) because some people are not chemically structured to handle certain drugs. And these are the examples that are used to explain why "this particular substance is so bad." No, it was bad for that person. For any drug that has been targeted as the "evil plague" or the scourge that will tear our society apart i personally know people who use that substance regularly and function just fine. And remember, even the ones that really work for you shouldn't be abused. Excess is fun every once in awhile but excess of excess will destroy any good thing.
So remember - choose the right substance for you, and keep moderation in sight. And out of all the drugs out there people use to alter themselves alcohol is considered to be not just a toxin but an actual poison.
And if you are wondering if i'm on drugs as i write this, i'd have to say you're a little slow. Of course i am. But i'd like to know which one or ones people think i may be on. And for being as intoxicated as i currently am did i present my ideas clearly, even if you don't agree with them? Interested drug users would like your opinion. Thanx.
04:06 AM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
interesting. anyone do a recommended detox program? I found some online, i just don't know which to follow.... I don't do drugs, just drink heavily so I was looking for something to clear me up.

Just stop drinking for 3 days. If you can't do that, you're an alcoholic and you need to seek help other than a 'detox'.

Jesus Christ.
02:15 AM on 10/21/11 
User Info.
bantayso
No Avatar Selected
ntcnet@gmail.com
Male - 30 Years Old
Many spiritual cultures used fasting as a way to become more "enlightened", to prepare to walk the Holy path, to get into a state of preparedness ready to hear the voice of God, or whatever terminology you want to label it. You are not going to die from missing a few days of food, or even damage yourself. You are going to be seo letting your body dispose of the toxins its accumulated while not putting more in. Its a good thing. Especially in todays world of greasy fats, refined flours and sugars, and even the vitamins and nutrients are processed.
As far as chemical substances go i fully believe that modifying and altering your self should be your own personal choice. With whatever a person chooses to use to do that with. Figure out which ones work for you (if any) because some people are not chemically structured to handle certain drugs. And these are the examples that are used to explain why "this particular substance is so bad." No, it was bad for that person. For any drug that has been targeted as the "evil plague" or the scourge that will tear our society apart i personally know people who use that substance regularly and function just fine. And remember, even the ones that really work for you shouldn't be abused. Excess is fun every once in awhile but excess of excess will destroy any good thing.
So remember - choose the right substance for you, and keep moderation in sight. And out of all the drugs out there people use to alter themselves alcohol is considered to be not just a toxin but an actual poison.
And if you are wondering if i'm on drugs as i write this, i'd have to say you're a little slow. Of course i am. But i'd like to know which one or ones people think i may be on. And for being as intoxicated as i currently am did i present my ideas clearly, even if you don't agree with them? Interested drug users would like your opinion. Thanx.

I think so
03:38 AM on 10/22/11 
User Info.
matt8twy
raise your glasses.
London, Ontario
Male - 25 Years Old

Eat only jello for 5 days. Seriously.
02:48 PM on 10/22/11 
User Info.
Passion Man
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Male - 23 Years Old
detox just to retox!
09:26 AM on 10/26/11 
User Info.
KidDynimo125
Somewhere around...
28 Years Old
Drink a shit ton of cranberry juice. That shit cleans you out real quick.
06:29 PM on 12/21/11 
User Info.
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
Staff Member
I did the Master Cleanse for 15 days last summer

Its a horrid, disgusting detox that made shit EVERYTHING out.

But after, I never felt better. My skin got clearer, I lost a 17 pounds and I kept the weight off (if you wean off of it correctly) and my acne never returned to the point it was before the flush.

It was great but you HAVE to have will power. Otherwise, you waste time and money.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos