Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 75
05:24 PM on 10/13/11
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
They completely blocked Wall Street when they shot the video for that song.
actually that was only to make way for michael moore, but he's lost quite a bit of weight since then
06:23 PM on 10/13/11
scmaley
And away we go
User Info.
Fuck the protesters. They are standing in front of the wrong buildings.
06:27 PM on 10/13/11
thesinkingship
Hummingbirds who lost the plot
User Info.
Underemployment is just as big (if not worse) of a problem as unemployment.
Fucking A
06:50 PM on 10/13/11
skellorock
User Info.
even at a young age while i thought old people were dumb....i knew young people were dumber
07:56 PM on 10/13/11
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
I read Tom Morella is going to play in NYC.
That's awesome, can't wait to see it.
08:10 PM on 10/13/11
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
actually that was only to make way for michael moore, but he's lost quite a bit of weight since then
LOL.
08:50 PM on 10/13/11
Dan1234
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ohrly? i just got two new jobs in the city with the WORST unemployment rate in the country. besides, EVERYONE is currently hiring for seasonal positions. EVERYONE! granted, they may only be temporary and minimum wage, but if you look hard enough, there is a fucking job to be found. i'm just going to sit here and laugh at how ironic it is that a majority of these fools can stream this lousy playlist from their IPHONE/IPOD/IPAD/ETC.
How do you know they don't have jobs? Fox News could do what they always do and interview over a thousand people at Occupy Wall Street and only show the craziest 4 or 5 people that they interviewed.

They are protesting the government always coddling the richest 1% in the country and ignoring everyone else. A few examples would be that they are giving massive tax cuts to the richest wealthiest people in the country and then in turn cutting education and Temporary Low Income Heating Assistance to the poor. They are cutting funding for programs like DSS and the highway department while they give taxpayer funded subsidies to oil companies. Not to mention the bailouts and the wars....

These are only some of the examples. It is pretty outrageous what the government has been doing though.... even though we have a Democratic president. I disagree with all of the right wing attempts to distort their message to be "we are lazy and all we want is more welfare" because that is far from the truth.
09:25 PM on 10/13/11
carcrashofahart
climb is all we know
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How do you know they don't have jobs?

how do you know they do? you completely missed my point though. i was only suggesting any sane, mobile, unemployed human being is probably looking for a job versus standing on a street corner waiting for something that's never going to come. watch.
09:48 PM on 10/13/11
mayday21
simple math
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How could you leave "state of the union" off of this playlist?
12:11 AM on 10/14/11
summeroflike
User Info.
I feel so bad that Tate has to come to his site and read a bunch of ignorant bullshit.
12:28 AM on 10/14/11
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
User Info.
Just play this while protesting.
12:48 AM on 10/14/11
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
I feel so bad that Tate has to come to his site and read a bunch of ignorant bullshit.
i hope you're not serious, the whole idea of this website is to give a forum for EVERYONE. it's about 1 decent person for every 7 humans on this planet. he knows what he's doing. he makes cash off the idiot the same as he does off the genius, you think he really has a preference which is which? i wouldn't.
01:31 AM on 10/14/11
InstruMETAL
Be the change you wish to see
User Info.
Nothing says fight the power like listening to music from major record corporations.
Yeah wtf, they need bands like Strike Anywhere up there.
12:19 PM on 10/14/11
WetwithSharp
and a little jingle....
User Info.
let's leave politics out of music. . .thanks!!!
....why? I mean...what kind of a stupid thing to say is that? Music is one the classic forms of protest or getting a message heard.
12:50 PM on 10/14/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
How could you leave "state of the union" off of this playlist?
the person who made it probably has never heard of it. They probably sift through hits.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos