Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
12:07 PM on 10/13/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Wow. Rise rules now! Kinda shitty that theyre taking all of RFC bands but I guess they have to get off that label eventually. But seriously such good bands on here now...

The best bands up for grabs on RFC now are Tigers Jaw, Hostage Calm and Basement

I definitely see TJ and HC leaving soon. Surprised Daytrader got signed before they did...
12:24 PM on 10/13/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Do they have to get off the label? Why is that?

I ddin't mean it like that, I just meant no band stays on a small label like RFC forever. Eventually they blossom onto bigger labels and move on. RFC/No Sleep are my favorite label and I wish all the bands would stay on them but yeah

Those bands aren't up for grabs because we're doing all of their next releases, and even further past that with Tigers Jaw. Yeah, This Is Hell, Daytrader, Man Overboard and Transit all worked with Run For Cover, but none of those bands 'were stolen'. It was 95% amicable in all situations and half the time never even affected RFC or affected us positively.

Well I'm glad your doing theyre releases I trust your guys judgment with everything you do because I can't recall a release you put out that I havent liked. And all the artists you've been signing lately rule and I can't wait for their new records as well (Seahaven and Young Statues specifically)

Stolen was also the wrong word. It's just I remember looking at the RFC roster and seeing basically all my favorite bands. I love all the current ones but I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

I also thought Transit and Man Overboard were huge to RFC? They seemed to give the label a huge push forward
12:42 PM on 10/13/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
"Well I'm glad your doing theyre releases" my grammar-loving heart just collapsed.
My bad. Didn't realize you were one of those guys. I'll proof read every post in all the threads your in from now on, so your heart doesn't collapse.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS