AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Amazon News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Close Your Empty Hands and Empty Hearts

Posted by - 02:03 PM on 10/14/11
You can preview the new Close Your Eyes album, Empty Hands and Empty Hearts, on Amazon.

Submitted by cubs223425

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
02:13 PM on 10/14/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Pretty good album, but of the Victory releases from this day, Counterparts will have the best one.
02:55 PM on 10/14/11
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Can't wait to get this!
03:30 PM on 10/14/11
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Erie and Paper Thin sounds big, excited to hear the whole thing
03:57 PM on 10/14/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Really stoked for this!
08:06 PM on 10/14/11
cococrisp20
3Hunna
User Info.
you could preview this like 2 weeks ago haha
10:48 PM on 10/14/11
cubs223425
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you could preview this like 2 weeks ago haha
I found it when I was disappointed because they didn't have their third video out Thrusday (the album preview, not the studio update).

That made me curious as to whether or not Amazon had clips, and they did. No one posted it, so I figured I might as well.

Excited as I was for the new TCM album. It's not September-big (Thrice, Switchfoot, WCAR, TDWP), but CYE and Deas Vail are still two solid ones for me to check out.
11:10 PM on 10/14/11
edwardyyy
Enter The Void.
User Info.
These previews make me more stoked.
06:51 AM on 10/15/11
cococrisp20
3Hunna
User Info.
I found it when I was disappointed because they didn't have their third video out Thrusday (the album preview, not the studio update).

That made me curious as to whether or not Amazon had clips, and they did. No one posted it, so I figured I might as well.

Excited as I was for the new TCM album. It's not September-big (Thrice, Switchfoot, WCAR, TDWP), but CYE and Deas Vail are still two solid ones for me to check out.
yeah I think the final song analysis one comes out this Thursday...and I'm fairly certain they will release "Valleys" as their first single on Tuesday. I think I'll like October better than September because just next Tuesday I'm going to pick up CYE, Counterparts, and A Loss For Words, plus I already have NFG's new CD which is awesome. I did pick up Blink, J Cole, and WCAR in September though, and TDWP's new CD was pretty solid. Is Switchfoot any good? My friend told me yesterday it was worth checking out.
07:01 AM on 10/15/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Is Switchfoot any good? My friend told me yesterday it was worth checking out.
Not sure if you're interested, but there's a user review up for them today.
07:08 AM on 10/15/11
cococrisp20
3Hunna
User Info.
Not sure if you're interested, but there's a user review up for them today.
Thanks, I'll probably check that out.
07:34 AM on 10/15/11
pmmets07
User Info.
very stoked to get this and my counterparts vinyl in the mail. probably won't be for a while, though. seeing both bands tuesday
09:17 AM on 10/15/11
cubs223425
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah I think the final song analysis one comes out this Thursday...and I'm fairly certain they will release "Valleys" as their first single on Tuesday. I think I'll like October better than September because just next Tuesday I'm going to pick up CYE, Counterparts, and A Loss For Words, plus I already have NFG's new CD which is awesome. I did pick up Blink, J Cole, and WCAR in September though, and TDWP's new CD was pretty solid. Is Switchfoot any good? My friend told me yesterday it was worth checking out.
I don't listen to any of those other bands, but people keep saying things about Counterparts, so maybe I'll check them out.

For September, I forgot to mention Oh, Sleeper. That was silly, considering it's my current AotY. I love Children of Fire in an unhealthy manner. I'll add blessthefall to this month as well. I know they aren't exactly well-liked by many, but I think the album sounds pretty good. Not great, but worth keeping in my current music rotation.

Switchfoot's good. It's a LITTLE hit-and-miss, just because there aren't a lot of songs I would lsiten to while driving and such, some are just too mellow for it. That's Switchfoot, though, and they're still good songs. "Dark Horses," would be the most accessible song, I think.

And, yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw that the album preview wasn't out. It is out the 25th, so I figured they would skip a week and do the last one the 20th, the final Thursday before release. That's a horrible thing to do, as I want it NOW, haha.
10:43 AM on 10/15/11
TwelveTribes230
<>
User Info.
sounds damn good
01:20 PM on 10/15/11
JoshSalas
User Info.
Not bad.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates