Username
Password
Hot Rod Circuit News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Hot Rod Circuit
Inside AP.net

Hot Rod Circuit Tour Support and Pre-Order

Posted by: Christian Wagner (10/19/11)
You can view the individual support for Hot Rod Circuit's dates in the replies. In addition, you can pre-order the 7" vinyl in blue or black from Run For Cover Records here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
09:08 AM on 10/19/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
DetailsNov. 4 Los Angeles, CA- The Troubadour (w/ No Motiv, Helen Earth band (ex-Counterfit), and Ladylike)Nov. 5 San Francisco, CA- Bottom of the Hill (w/ No Motiv, and I the Mighty)
Nov. 15 Chicago, IL- The Bottom Lounge (w/ Cartel, Jack and Ace (Bob Nanna from Braid), and Smoke Signals)
Nov. 16 Cleveland, OH- Grog Shop (w/ Cartel, Smoke Signals, and The Ohio Sky)
Nov. 17 Hoboken, NJ- Maxwell's (w/ Cartel, Smoke Signals, and Secret Music)
Nov. 18 Philadelphia, PA- TLA (w/ Cartel, Smoke Signals, and Front Bottoms)
Nov. 19 Brooklyn, NY- Music Hall of Williamsburg (w/ Cartel, Smoke Signals, and Front Bottoms)
Nov. 20 Cambridge, MA- Middle East Downstairs (w/ Cartel, The Appreciation Post, and Smoke Signals)

New Facebook page- www.facebook.com/HotRodCircuitOfficial
Twitter- @hotrodcircuit

New 7" pre-order from Run for Cover Records (2 new songs and cover of Superdrag "Sucked Out." Available on blue and black vinyl, orange is sold out) is available here: http://runforcoverrecords.com/store/...roducts_id=242
09:21 AM on 10/19/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Bob Nanna, one of my favorite songwriters, from Hey Mercedes* too. Does anyone know details about his new project. What does it sound like?

Sad he isn't coming through Minneapolis.
09:26 AM on 10/19/11
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Already got my Maxwell's tickets!
09:31 AM on 10/19/11
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
Got my tickets for the San Francisco show. So damn stoked.
10:05 AM on 10/19/11
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
L.A. has the best support. Good to see that city has something going for it for once.

Bob Nanna, one of my favorite songwriters, from Hey Mercedes* too. Does anyone know details about his new project. What does it sound like?

Well, his newest project is Braid, isn't it? Certain People I Know released a demo what, 2 years ago? And we haven't heard anything from them since. Is there something else in the works now too?
10:08 AM on 10/19/11
Hereformusic
Forest of Noise
User Info.
Pre-ordered. Excited for my first HRC vinyl!
10:17 AM on 10/19/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
L.A. has the best support. Good to see that city has something going for it for once.

Well, his newest project is Braid, isn't it? Certain People I Know released a demo what, 2 years ago? And we haven't heard anything from them since. Is there something else in the works now too?

Well, first off, Braid was his original band they have long since disbanded, save for the recent reunion shows. Then came Hey Mercedes, which is one of favorite bands of that era. Then I know he did some solo stuff under a name I can't recall, and also di a his "favorite songs" thing. I'm referring to the band listed above "Jack and Ace"

Braid is an old band.
10:21 AM on 10/19/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.

The City on Film is the one I couldn't think of.
10:36 AM on 10/19/11
june182
User Info.
Gonna pre-order this and the young statues' record. So stoked on both!
11:20 AM on 10/19/11
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
The City on Film is the one I couldn't think of.
I think we all know Braid is an "old band," but they just put the EP out...since that's the last new thing Bob Nanna's done, I'd say it's his newest active project.
11:30 AM on 10/19/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I think we all know Braid is an "old band," but they just put the EP out...since that's the last new thing Bob Nanna's done, I'd say it's his newest active project.

Whatever, dude. Regardless I was talking about the listed band I know nothing about. Thanks for the help.

semantics are semantics
12:17 PM on 10/19/11
aboyandhiscurse
praise the sun
User Info.
i am so there.
01:00 PM on 10/19/11
lovekillsgirl
is a real girl
User Info.
This is gonna be SO good.
01:19 PM on 10/19/11