Username
Password
Contest News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Contest
Inside AP.net

Contest: The Composure

Posted by: Christian Wagner (10/30/11)
The Composure are opening for Bruce Springsteen in Pittsburgh on November 3rd and 4th and want to give you two front row tickets for the November 3rd date. Tell the band why you should get the tickets in one paragraph or picture and send it here. Deadline is midnight on Tuesday November 1st.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14.
01:54 PM on 10/30/11
Nick VanderMaas
User Info.
totally going to win this.
02:37 PM on 10/30/11
brainconfetti
walking is still honest
User Info.
why don't i live in pittsburgh?
06:00 PM on 10/30/11
knash9
Registered Member
User Info.
Holy shit, that's awesome for them and the winners. Surprised that Bruce would take out a random band like this for two shows.
06:46 PM on 10/30/11
bbw1222
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I deserve to win the front row tickets because I believe that The Composure is a great band with an incredible opportunity to open for two of the best artists ever. It would be great to be able to see you up close and truly enjoy the experience.
Thank you in advance for two great shows that would be even better from the front row.
07:01 PM on 10/30/11
Charles777
Feeling groovy
User Info.
That's so awesome for them.
07:12 PM on 10/30/11
Gregv
Watch The Sky
User Info.
fuck! I'm going to Childish Gambino that night...i wish they were giving away friday tickets..bummer. My goal in life is to see Bruce live before i die
08:06 PM on 10/30/11
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Holy shit, that's awesome for them and the winners. Surprised that Bruce would take out a random band like this for two shows.
why? he's opened doors for many, many up and coming bands throughout his career. a lot of people wouldn't know who the gaslight anthem are if it weren't for Bruce's recommendations, for another recent example.
09:38 PM on 10/30/11
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
Would enter this if I lived in pitssburgh.
03:20 AM on 10/31/11
knash9
Registered Member
User Info.
why? he's opened doors for many, many up and coming bands throughout his career. a lot of people wouldn't know who the gaslight anthem are if it weren't for Bruce's recommendations, for another recent example.
Wasn't a dig against Bruce. I knew TGA example, it just seems that them and Bruce are very similar and the composure is not.
10:17 AM on 10/31/11
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Wasn't a dig against Bruce. I knew TGA example, it just seems that them and Bruce are very similar and the composure is not.
oh i know it wasn't but he really does this shit all the time, such a good dude
10:22 AM on 10/31/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Since when does Bruce Springsteen have an opening band? The fuhhhhhh. If this is a new thing can we get an arena tour where Horrible Crowes plays their entire record, then Gaslight plays for 45 minutes, then Springsteen does his two hours? I would cry so hard as I followed that tour around the country.
12:46 PM on 10/31/11
pghkills
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the show is Springsteen with Joe Grushecky and the Houserockers. Not a Springsteen Show. and I think they got the show a friend of the band (i am assuming through Grushecky's son), not through springsteen
10:17 PM on 11/02/11
TheOpenOne
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the show is Springsteen with Joe Grushecky and the Houserockers. Not a Springsteen Show. and I think they got the show a friend of the band (i am assuming through Grushecky's son), not through springsteen
Just the fact you posted this proves you are incompetent, envious, and above all embarrassed of your life. I know Springsteen personally and he told me first hand that he chose them to open up for the show. As far I know I don't see your dumb ass opening up for an act Springsteen is involved in. Instead of attempting to pick it apart publicly with information you pulled out of your ass, any decent human being would congratulate a band for getting to play a show like that.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS