1. John Goodman to rejoin the Coen brothers
in Inside Llewyn Davis.
He's so underrated, I hope the movie turns out to be good enough to get him at least an Oscar nom.
5. Benicio Del Toro is expected
to be the villain in the next Star Trek.
8. The rights for Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego has been bought and the studio is adapting it as a vehicle to star J-Lo.
(in other words taking the idea and placing it in the garbage)
11. Simon Kinberg (X-Men Last Stand, Jumper, Mr and Mrs Smith) is being brought for the sequel to X-Men First Class.
(xmen 3 was horrendous which makes this news especially bad)
X3 was TERRIBLE.
17. Steve Buscemi has been offered a role in Burt Wonderstone
which will also star Steve Carell and Jim Carrey.
Daley is quite the writer, I'm so happy for him.
22. Fraggle Rock has found some new owners in New Regency.
They haven’t said what they will do with it except that it will be a feature film and they are considering CGI since it “worked” for Alvin and the Chipmunks. (again another studio buying a film and throwing it directly into the crapper)
You have no idea how freaking glad I am The Muppets haven't gone CGI.
25. David Katzenburg and Seth Grahame-Smith are moving forward with a Beetlejuice sequel.
They have the blessing of Tim Burton and now their only other requirement to fully move forward is they want Michael Keaton to reprise his role. Not a cameo but a true 26 years later sequel.
This could work. Especially since Michael Keaton pretty much looks exactly the same.
4. In Living Color returns to Fox Spring 2012.
I can't see how this will work.