Username
Password

03:48 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
livethesounds
There is no try
San Antonio, TX
Male - 29 Years Old
yea, i don't know how anyone could be outraged. If he knew (and seems like chances are he very well did) then he and everyone else should be fired. a lot of people i hear today say Penn State should get the death penalty. i don't know about all that, but it's pretty bad.
03:51 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
SgtSmegma
When I fly solo, I fly so high
Fayetteville, AR
Male - 27 Years Old
yea, i don't know how anyone could be outraged. If he knew (and seems like chances are he very well did) then he and everyone else should be fired. a lot of people i hear today say Penn State should get the death penalty. i don't know about all that, but it's pretty bad.

If the allegations are true, I'd be fine with the death penalty
03:51 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
Killadelphia
I think people are outraged cause Curley is only on leave and both he and Schultz are having their legal fees paid for by the university
03:52 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
Killadelphia

NCAA shouldn't be involved to be honest.
03:54 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
kidinthebushes
Downers Grove, IL
Male
I'm sick of this already.

It's been like 3 days. Does anyone have any jokes yet?
03:55 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
kidinthebushes
Downers Grove, IL
Male
Looks like Sandusky might have been pimping these boys around to affluent boosters.

http://www.nesn.com/2011/11/jerry-sa...rk-madden.html
03:55 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
mht
alright, i jsut got off work and haven't done any research on this, but i heard on the new radio that there were reports that

1) The San Antonio Police Department has opened up an investigation on Sandusky. Apparently it's reported that He brought along a child for his final game in 99 (a win over Texas A&M in the Alamo Bowl) to San Antonio.

2) Reports suggest Sandusky might have been selling children to other penn state boosters and wealthy men around the state. basically a child pimp.

again, i just heard this on the radio. i'm assuming the San Antonio report is true, but the other one i don't even know what to think about.

its not just penn state boosters

the child pimping investigation is now being dug in by big name reporters through Sandusky's SECOND MILE youth charity or whatever it is.

Second Mile is coming under fire because their stance at the beginning of the week was: "no allegations came through second mile and are all associated with Penn State"

then by like Wednesday there was a new 7th? 8th? victim that claimed it was done through the Second Mile Program, and that opened up a new can of worms.

Matt Millen, the guy who ran the Detroit Lions into the ground for __ years, who also played at Penn State, is one of the few notable names that is on the Second Mile Board and does Fundraising.
04:10 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
mht
yea second life, second mile, whatever.
04:12 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
UnderMyDreams
No Avatar Selected
University Park, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
alright, i jsut got off work and haven't done any research on this, but i heard on the new radio that there were reports that

1) The San Antonio Police Department has opened up an investigation on Sandusky. Apparently it's reported that He brought along a child for his final game in 99 (a win over Texas A&M in the Alamo Bowl) to San Antonio.

2) Reports suggest Sandusky might have been selling children to other penn state boosters and wealthy men around the state. basically a child pimp.

again, i just heard this on the radio. i'm assuming the San Antonio report is true, but the other one i don't even know what to think about.

The San Antonio thing I believe is correct, he brought a child in his family party or something like that.

The second one is a rumor.
04:12 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
livethesounds
There is no try
San Antonio, TX
Male - 29 Years Old
its not just penn state boosters

the child pimping investigation is now being dug in by big name reporters through Sandusky's SECOND MILE youth charity or whatever it is.

Second Mile is coming under fire because their stance at the beginning of the week was: "no allegations came through second life and are all associated with Penn State"

then by like Wednesday there was a new 7th? 8th? victim that claimed it was done through the Second Mile Program, and that opened up a new can of worms.

Matt Millen, the guy who ran the Detroit Lions into the ground for __ years, who also played at Penn State, is one of the few notable names that is on the Second Mile Board and does Fundraising.

this should be talked about more than it is.
04:16 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
UnderMyDreams
No Avatar Selected
University Park, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
Looks like Sandusky might have been pimping these boys around to affluent boosters.

http://www.nesn.com/2011/11/jerry-sa...rk-madden.html

The cover up thing sounds about right too. Like, straight on. It makes literally zero sense for him to retire other than that... He was poised to be the next head coach, he quit, but still was prominent in the program and was always on the campus. With his own office.... The guy even coached high school football.

Why the hell else would he have left?!
04:19 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
mht
he quit because Joe told him he wasnt going to be the successor and that Joe had no plans of retiring any time soon, hence 10+ years later Joe is still coaching

what do you want the guy to do? He still gets an office, still gets to teach, still gets to use the biggest school in PA as a gateway for his fetish.

I'd say he was doing fine, he had the school by the balls, how many people in the back of their minds knew what a sick fuck he is and chose cover up to protect the school name, reputation and career of more prominent names by harboring him.
04:19 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
DilesMavis
hxc before marc mccoy was emo semen
Female - 24 Years Old
the whole situation just makes me incredibly angry, i can't even believe anybody who's outraged that he was fired. it's about damn time.
04:31 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
UnderMyDreams
No Avatar Selected
University Park, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
he quit because Joe told him he wasnt going to be the successor and that Joe had no plans of retiring any time soon, hence 10+ years later Joe is still coaching

what do you want the guy to do? He still gets an office, still gets to teach, still gets to use the biggest school in PA as a gateway for his fetish.

I'd say he was doing fine, he had the school by the balls, how many people in the back of their minds knew what a sick fuck he is and chose cover up to protect the school name, reputation and career of more prominent names by harboring him.

So, basically all he "lost" was a large paycheck from one of the top universities, with a team that was basically on top... To take a job as an assistant high school football coach?

Yeah, Paterno told him he wouldn't be the successor. That was (according to the report) at the time that the first accusations happened in 1998, that were subsequently dropped despite an admittance of Sandusky.
04:40 PM on 11/10/11 
User Info.
mht
So, basically all he "lost" was a large paycheck from one of the top universities, with a team that was basically on top... To take a job as an assistant high school football coach?

Yeah, Paterno told him he wouldn't be the successor. That was (according to the report) at the time that the first accusations happened in 1998, that were subsequently dropped despite an admittance of Sandusky.

he was still teaching,still had an office at penn state, and was probably making money from his second mile stuff.

like it was said, he was spotted buying soft pretzels hanging out on campus last week? what do you think he was doing that FOR free? I think he was fine financially.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos