Password

Album Review
Sleeping at Last - Yearbook Collection Album Cover

Sleeping at Last - Yearbook Collection

Reviewed by
Sleeping at Last - Yearbook Collection
Record Label: Self-released
Release Date: October 1, 2010 September 7, 2011
This review is a user submitted review from bmt !!!. You can see all of bmt !!!'s submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
08:58 AM on 11/21/11
JoshSalas
User Info.
Couldn't agree more, excellent review and everyone can/should appreciate this. So many SOTY potentials on these.
08:59 AM on 11/21/11
JoshSalas
User Info.
How they write such amazing music and lyrics this consistently blows my mind.
09:18 AM on 11/21/11
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
It's pretty hard to do a review of a 36 song collection but you've done a good job. I love that Sleeping at Last did this. Ryan is infinitely talented. I echo the sentiments above - amazing music and lyrics. Completely incredible.
10:01 AM on 11/21/11
ObjectsinMirror
Qualified Personnel
User Info.
I love when an artist does something genuinely artistic and creative like this. I was able to follow this project from the beginning, and it's been a breath of fresh air in the current state of music.
10:21 AM on 11/21/11
8SlicesOfPie
http://dwhb.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Amazing collection. Really hit me hard.
10:30 AM on 11/21/11
Mr.Piano93
I hate my username.
User Info.
Haven't heard the entire thing yet, but I am sure it is quite amazing.
Got to interview Dan (who quit the band a few months back) for my senior project and he was such a nice guy. I'm sure Sleeping at Last will take Ryan far, especially considering they have a song on the new Twilight soundtrack..
07:27 PM on 11/21/11
bmt !!!
www.nchv.org
User Info.
I appreciate all the positive feedback. While I will not be near any of the lines for Twilight, I am thrilled for the possibility of Ryan taking a huge leap in popularity with the film, especially given his song comes in at the wedding and their first night together (from his blog). Just a heads up, the box set will be available for ordering soon (physical copies), so keep an eye out at the web store. Thanks for reading.
07:32 PM on 11/21/11
bmt !!!
www.nchv.org
User Info.
It's pretty hard to do a review of a 36 song collection but you've done a good job. I love that Sleeping at Last did this. Ryan is infinitely talented. I echo the sentiments above - amazing music and lyrics. Completely incredible.
When I started writing, I had it broken down into four quarters/seasons. But it became too difficult to review individual EPs that way, started turning too personal, and just not quality writing. Looking at the collection as a whole became the only way and it felt like there was a need here to highlight all of this great work so I went with it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos