AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Inside AP.net

ABSOLUTExclusive: Deadhorse

Posted by: Christian Wagner (11/22/11)
Last week, we debuted part of a split with Half Hearted Hero. Today, we're premiering "New Bones" by Deadhorse, which is the other half of the split. Listen in the replies and leave your thoughts.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
06:20 AM on 11/22/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
New Bones
06:54 AM on 11/22/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
This track is epic. Awesome split.
07:03 AM on 11/22/11
Tilde
Rudiger.
User Info.
Really enjoyed this
07:38 AM on 11/22/11
Caleb Cabrera
gooby pls
User Info.
I'm so glad Half Hearted Hero is getting out there. Such a good band.
07:54 AM on 11/22/11
MykeJonesJr
User Info.
These guys are truly talented. And not only that, so down to earth. The first time I saw them play, I was upstairs of our local venue while they were playing downstairs. After they started, I made my way downstairs to a dark room with incredible music. Afterwards I went upstairs and started talking to some people about how amazed I was at the band that had just finished playing. Turns out it was Brian, Travis, and Rachel. And they spent the next hour unpacking their tour van looking for their box of cds even though I was the only when left around by that time. I know they were late leaving for the next town and it meant a lot. Such incredible music from such incredible people. Can't wait to see them again.
09:36 AM on 11/22/11
greganddistance
User Info.
played with these guys (and girl) last week. awesome people and a great great show. check em out if you haven't!
09:39 AM on 11/22/11
MykeJonesJr
User Info.
played with these guys (and girl) last week. awesome people and a great great show. check em out if you haven't!

Is there a way I can check out your band greg?
09:47 AM on 11/22/11
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
Deadhorse is awesome, stoked to see them getting some attention
01:27 PM on 11/22/11
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
These guys are truly talented. And not only that, so down to earth. The first time I saw them play, I was upstairs of our local venue while they were playing downstairs. After they started, I made my way downstairs to a dark room with incredible music. Afterwards I went upstairs and started talking to some people about how amazed I was at the band that had just finished playing. Turns out it was Brian, Travis, and Rachel. And they spent the next hour unpacking their tour van looking for their box of cds even though I was the only when left around by that time. I know they were late leaving for the next town and it meant a lot. Such incredible music from such incredible people. Can't wait to see them again.

This.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums