AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Thursday News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 63 of 63.
06:24 AM on 11/25/11
terrorishfrank
User Info.
I think I'll finally commit to that Thursday dove tattoo I've been thinking about for years now.
10:16 AM on 11/25/11
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
The show was relatively shitty. I understand they want to play the songs that they like to play, but you have to do something for the fans who have been with you all those years. They closed out the encore with Turnpike Divide, Seriously? How do you do that? They could've played anything else from the first 3 albums and I would've accepted it. They didn't play anything special or rare. 5 no devolucion songs, cross out the eyes, autobiography of a nation, understanding, division street, signals over the air, for the workforce, at this velocity, sugar in the sacrament, counting, 1 common existence song, jet black new year.

All I wanted was something old or rare ie: steps ascending, standing on the edge of summer, wind up, m shepard, anything from waiting(especially ian curtis, streaks in the sky, in transmission)

Just saying the show was definitely lacking for what they're calling a farewell show
sad, it looks like they've been playing the same set since 2006 (if you don't count anything from No Devolucion/CE). I wish they would play Last Call, Running From The Rain, Common Existence, Ladies and Gentlemens, Even The Sand Is Made Of Seashells...
10:57 PM on 11/25/11
Chris Collum
User Info.
Great to hear there will be a good amount of WATT. Hoping for Steps Ascending.
It has been a wet dream of mine to see that live since I was fourteen.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums