Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
10:04 AM on 11/25/11
Henry Ferreira
@Henry_csf
User Info.
how hard was it to make it all the way through this album?

Same question.
03:37 PM on 11/25/11
Henry Ferreira
@Henry_csf
User Info.
This review was way too kind.

The reviews here are meant to be kind. Sometimes I don't like it, but if it weren't for this kindness perhaps the album would have a 0% straight off.
05:48 PM on 11/25/11
Henry Ferreira
@Henry_csf
User Info.
They aren't "meant" to be anything.

I'm sorry dude, guess I've explained myself in the wrong way. Overall, AP.net reviews always tend to show the best side of the releases and to stimulate the artist/band's work, and only that's my point. I didn't mean to say anything wrong or to offend your review, as it never was my intention.
07:04 PM on 11/25/11
Henry Ferreira
@Henry_csf
User Info.
Well I just don't normally review things I dislike. There's no point in me shitting on something for the sake of it, I guess.

Yes, of course. All genres are subjectives, you know. Some may love hardcore, but others must find it's only noise and screaming. And that's why there isn't just one explanation or point of view for music in general; there's no fixed criteria for anything, so I hold on this crazy idea that no one should say that something's really bad when there's a group of people who think it's actually good... You know what I mean?

To decide if an album is good or not really depends on the point of view. It's rather complex, actually...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos