Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
04:00 PM on 11/25/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
The reviews here are meant to be kind. Sometimes I don't like it, but if it weren't for this kindness perhaps the album would have a 0% straight off.
They aren't "meant" to be anything.
06:40 PM on 11/25/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
the name in and of itself wants me to beat the shit outta my kid sister for even thinking about downloading it from it-leaked.

I'm sorry dude, guess I've explained myself in the wrong way. Overall, AP.net reviews always tend to show the best side of the releases and to stimulate the artist/band's work, and only that's my point. I didn't mean to say anything wrong or to offend your review, as it never was my intention.

Well I just don't normally review things I dislike. There's no point in me shitting on something for the sake of it, I guess.
10:17 PM on 11/25/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
Hot. Chelle. Rae. ? That doesn't make you quiver when u say it out loud 3 times in a row?

I guess, but it doesn't really make me want to smack my sister around.
05:55 AM on 11/29/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
For what it is, I guess it deserves a 55? (and I'm using the word guess unbelievably loosely).

However I just don't see the point in reviewing albums like this, no offense or anything, but is ANYONE that is a big fan of this type of music going to come to AP.net and read reviews thoroughly, if at all? No, they r going to hear this on the radio, realize how catchy and easy to understand it is, and buy it.

I thought the same thing about your Demi Lovato review (a girl who actually has some talent).

This band obviously has very little songwriting talent, "Tonight Tonight" is as generic as pop hits get, so I just don't see the point if giving it such credit or even reviewing it at all.
I don't really care who reads it or doesn't. I do it because I feel like it. It obviously gets read though considering the Demi review has over ten thousand views.
09:35 PM on 11/29/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
It wasn't a shot at you or anything, judging by the way it looked like you took that statement, I assumed that's what you thought. it's a well written review, I, personally just don't see the point.

Nah, didn't take it the wrong way. Just don't get the point of someone not finding a point in a review. I get that the majority of people hate HCR here, but same goes for a ton of other bands.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos