Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 69.
04:48 PM on 11/25/11
Henry Ferreira
@Henry_csf
User Info.
They aren't "meant" to be anything.

I'm sorry dude, guess I've explained myself in the wrong way. Overall, AP.net reviews always tend to show the best side of the releases and to stimulate the artist/band's work, and only that's my point. I didn't mean to say anything wrong or to offend your review, as it never was my intention.
05:39 PM on 11/25/11
Mochem
User Info.
I'm aware it's just semantics, but I would say "solid" is like a 7/10.
05:40 PM on 11/25/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
the name in and of itself wants me to beat the shit outta my kid sister for even thinking about downloading it from it-leaked.

I'm sorry dude, guess I've explained myself in the wrong way. Overall, AP.net reviews always tend to show the best side of the releases and to stimulate the artist/band's work, and only that's my point. I didn't mean to say anything wrong or to offend your review, as it never was my intention.

Well I just don't normally review things I dislike. There's no point in me shitting on something for the sake of it, I guess.
06:04 PM on 11/25/11
Henry Ferreira
@Henry_csf
User Info.
Well I just don't normally review things I dislike. There's no point in me shitting on something for the sake of it, I guess.

Yes, of course. All genres are subjectives, you know. Some may love hardcore, but others must find it's only noise and screaming. And that's why there isn't just one explanation or point of view for music in general; there's no fixed criteria for anything, so I hold on this crazy idea that no one should say that something's really bad when there's a group of people who think it's actually good... You know what I mean?

To decide if an album is good or not really depends on the point of view. It's rather complex, actually...
07:39 PM on 11/25/11
mike'smannequin
Registered Member
User Info.
they suck hahaha
07:48 PM on 11/25/11
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.

Hot. Chelle. Rae. ? That doesn't make you quiver when u say it out loud 3 times in a row?
07:51 PM on 11/25/11
asthenia*
Never to see any other way...
User Info.
Thriller: just a solid pop album.
looooool
08:15 PM on 11/25/11
timb89
Australian Music Roundup
User Info.
i'll tell you what else is catchy... aids.
08:31 PM on 11/25/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
I heard the la la la song the other day on the radio in full, stoned as hell (for the 1st time, ive heard the chorus and "tatto looks like Zach Galiawhogivesafuck" in passing) and i can honestly say that not one person who had anything to do with the recording of that song had a penis, guyliner yes, but definetely no cock n bulls in sight. People are pissed at Lady Gaga? Unleash on Boys Like Gir- er "HOT CHELLE RAE" - the name in and of itself wants me to beat the shit outta my kid sister for even thinking about downloading it from it-leaked.
This band sucks, but what in the fuck is this?
09:08 PM on 11/25/11
cgant5316
User Info.
"tonight, tonight" is so catchy. i am so ashamed to say it, but i enjoy the song. "i like it like that" is the only other one i've heard, and it doesn't stick to me as much as "tonight, tonight"
09:17 PM on 11/25/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
Hot. Chelle. Rae. ? That doesn't make you quiver when u say it out loud 3 times in a row?

I guess, but it doesn't really make me want to smack my sister around.
09:29 PM on 11/25/11
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
I don't like the McRib sandwich and I don't like this band.

Thriller: just a solid pop album.

you people make this site worth it.

Don't mind the band. They're alright.
09:57 PM on 11/25/11
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
User Info.
people like the mcrib?
10:17 PM on 11/25/11
terrorishfrank
User Info.
Apparently. They keep bringing it back.
12:08 AM on 11/26/11
hipvee43
User Info.
Its not surprising that this band is getting shit on on this site. It started as a blink182 fan site, and this is a pop act. Its funny however, this band is getting the last laugh, they're making more $ than anyone who is commenting on the site and more than "man overboard", "the wonder years". or any other warped tour here today gone tomorrow band. Its not that often that a BAND is on the radio so i think you guys should be more open to it. No one here knows what they're talking about, thats why its so funny to read.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums