Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 69
12:16 AM on 11/26/11
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
User Info.
Its not surprising that this band is getting shit on on this site. It started as a blink182 fan site, and this is a pop act.
blink-182 is, first and foremost, a pop band.
Quote:
Its funny however, this band is getting the last laugh, they're making more $ than anyone who is commenting on the site and more than "man overboard", "the wonder years".
So?
Quote:
or any other warped tour here today gone tomorrow band.
This band isn't that?
Quote:
Its not that often that a BAND is on the radio so i think you guys should be more open to it.

Why does it matter if they're a "band" or not if their music is still horrible?
Quote:
No one here knows what they're talking about, thats why its so funny to read.
*that's
*it's
01:24 AM on 11/26/11
TommyGonzalez7
No crust!
User Info.
"Whatever" is definitely my attitude towards this band.
this
08:26 AM on 11/26/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Its not surprising that this band is getting shit on on this site. It started as a blink182 fan site, and this is a pop act. Its funny however, this band is getting the last laugh, they're making more $ than anyone who is commenting on the site and more than "man overboard", "the wonder years". or any other warped tour here today gone tomorrow band. Its not that often that a BAND is on the radio so i think you guys should be more open to it. No one here knows what they're talking about, thats why its so funny to read.

Fanboy say what?
08:48 AM on 11/26/11
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
User Info.
First time I heard this band's name was at the AMA's, where they won some "Best New Artist" thing. Looked them up now on Youtube for that single.

Me: "So thaaat's them. Oh."

I think I heard them once on the radio. I thought it was one of The Maine's newer songs from that recent album that got ripped apart by AP.net.
09:04 AM on 11/26/11
firewater
the ransom
User Info.
completely soulless radio pop? Yes but damn "Radio" is such a catchy POP jam
09:14 AM on 11/26/11
ZachCTC
Accept the pain, always forgive.
User Info.
Its not surprising that this band is getting shit on on this site. It started as a blink182 fan site, and this is a pop act. Its funny however, this band is getting the last laugh, they're making more $ than anyone who is commenting on the site and more than "man overboard", "the wonder years". or any other warped tour here today gone tomorrow band. Its not that often that a BAND is on the radio so i think you guys should be more open to it. No one here knows what they're talking about, thats why its so funny to read.
Who cares if they're on the radio? Judging by every other 'band' that's on the radio, that definitely doesn't mean they're good. In fact, that usually means they're bad.
10:05 AM on 11/26/11
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
This band blows up, Valencia goes on hiatus.

Ugh.
10:58 AM on 11/26/11
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
I'm not going to say the album sucks, band sucks, because I've only heard one song from them and that's "Tonight, Tonight." I gotta tell ya.....that song is the most annoying song I've ever heard since "Cotton Eyed Joe." I'm sorry but I just can't....maybe the rest of the songs on the album are better.
11:12 AM on 11/26/11
DCART
@DylanCarty
User Info.
well, at least those bands have enough self-respect to not make music like that.
11:43 AM on 11/26/11
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.

that has got to be the worst band name I've ever seen. why not "Yo Brah Winfrey", or "Fatt Lauer". Maybe even, "Happy Feet Gifford". for real, there is nothing hot about Rachael Ray. she looks like someone's Aunt.

But, of course, I checked em out just for shits and giggles, and a willingness to scoff and hate the generation below mine, and man, my hatred skyrocketed.

can Zach Galifianakis please publicly make fun of them? they took one of his best jokes, ruined it, and put it in a song he hates. to me, that deserves his total attention and wit.

dude's one of the best stand up comedians of all time, they really should keep his name out their mouth, because they have absolutely nothing in common. but you know, Zach's got a hot name now, so why not try to get some of the idiots he picked up from his recent films to just blindly like your song because he is mentioned in it.

not to mention I really can see them knowing him as "the guy from the hangover". that's how hate-able this band is. I can just make up some shit, that's probably true, and just hate them all the more. thankfully, I'm a little smarter than that, so I'll just forget they exist and go listen to some old school Prince.

also, this isn't even pop music, it's Catnip for puberty stricken girls. if this is pop music, then so was Hitlers march songs. poor defenseless kids. i know I'm old now, but fuck it, I weep for the future.
12:47 PM on 11/26/11
esposimi
The System Is Down
User Info.
Expect hooka bar attendance to skyrocket following the release of this album. Just listen to "I Like It Like That" and you'll see what I mean.
12:56 PM on 11/26/11
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Expect hooka bar attendance to skyrocket following the release of this album. Just listen to "I Like It Like That" and you'll see what I mean.
i will never understand the draw of hooka bars...just smoke a fucking cigarette on the porch like a real person.
01:05 PM on 11/26/11
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
User Info.
Hot Chelle Rae I know are better than this. I really did like their debut 'Lovesick Electirc'. I think it was catchy, well-produced and showed a ton of potential. Obviously once they blew up, they had to change their sound to adapt to the radio, but I think that it still isn't terrible.

I've seen and met HCR twice, both before and after the success of "Tonight Tonight". They're some of the nicest band members I've ever met and really genuine dudes. I really wish them well, but hope they show some initiative with making a less radio-derived pop album.
02:58 PM on 11/26/11
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
Whyyyyyyyyyy don't you love me?
03:50 PM on 11/26/11
MyFriendsOver
Your pictures are already burned.
User Info.
I will stay far away from this album.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News