Username
Password

Album Review - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 69 of 69.
03:01 PM on 11/29/11
itsmeamandaah
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I bought the album despite the fact I really didn't like the first 2 singles they released I bought it because I have a soft spot for HCR (I seen them live and there good). I guess I was hoping the rest of the tracks would be better. I mean it's as you said POP which I don't have a problem with until it hits borderline disney pop which I feel this album is pretty damn close to. The songs are catchy, upbeat, fun but I do wish more songs had substance behind them. That's what I miss most about today's music SUBSTANCE!! it all sounds the same and is all headed down a horrible let's add a bit of techno and we got a hit road (UGH). I miss GOOD MUSIC sooo bad... I digress anyways I agree they certainly lack substance. The only song I can say I truly like is Keep you with me.
03:49 PM on 11/29/11
HanLuk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't really care who reads it or doesn't. I do it because I feel like it. It obviously gets read though considering the Demi review has over ten thousand views.
It wasn't a shot at you or anything, judging by the way it looked like you took that statement, I assumed that's what you thought. it's a well written review, I, personally just don't see the point.
08:28 PM on 11/29/11
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
This band blows up, Valencia goes on hiatus.

Ugh.
This. Also, I love McDonald's, have never tried the Mcrib and don't understand why anyone would want to
08:35 PM on 11/29/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
It wasn't a shot at you or anything, judging by the way it looked like you took that statement, I assumed that's what you thought. it's a well written review, I, personally just don't see the point.

Nah, didn't take it the wrong way. Just don't get the point of someone not finding a point in a review. I get that the majority of people hate HCR here, but same goes for a ton of other bands.
05:42 AM on 11/30/11
thispartysux128
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Its not surprising that this band is getting shit on on this site. It started as a blink182 fan site, and this is a pop act. Its funny however, this band is getting the last laugh, they're making more $ than anyone who is commenting on the site and more than "man overboard", "the wonder years". or any other warped tour here today gone tomorrow band. Its not that often that a BAND is on the radio so i think you guys should be more open to it. No one here knows what they're talking about, thats why its so funny to read.

Money does not equal talent or integrity
01:04 PM on 11/30/11
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
A tailored band that was put together based on their looks and not musicianship and vocal talents. Anyone watch them on Today show? Happened to catch them and good lord they were awful.
04:46 PM on 12/01/11
thatswhatsupAI
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love Hot Chelle Rae and I love this album. <3
06:15 PM on 12/01/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
they sound like they belong on the Disney channel
07:36 PM on 02/11/12
Nexus Strife
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No offense, Joe, but this album is nothing short of crap. 3/10 for me (higher than Kesha but lower than other pop acts).
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests