Username
Password

10:17 AM on 12/01/11 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Looks like I'm going to cancel the espn league we don't have enough players.
08:21 PM on 12/14/11 
User Info.
iihungrieii
LAKERS!!!!!!
Alhambra, CA
Male - 26 Years Old
can we make the draft slightly later? like 430 pm? i get off work at 330 and it takes me 40 minutes to get home =(
03:09 AM on 12/15/11 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
yeah no problem. i'm gonna set it to 8 eastern, if anyone has difficulties making the draft let me know.
06:06 PM on 12/18/11 
User Info.
FOBPrettyNPunk
Registered Member
Illinois
Female - 24 Years Old
Joined up, (LobCity), but now it appears teams are uneven. One more person til the league is full.
08:22 PM on 12/18/11 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
extend that yahoo league!
one spot in it right now, join up
08:46 PM on 12/18/11 
User Info.
QuikTrig
Male - 27 Years Old
not sure if this is a general thread or for this particular league, but can someone evaluate my team? fantasy basketball is by far my worst sport so this could be a godawful team for all i know. let me know who i should be trading/dropping/sleepers/anything.

10 team league

08:52 PM on 12/18/11 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
Brooklyn, NY
Male
not sure if this is a general thread or for this particular league, but can someone evaluate my team? fantasy basketball is by far my worst sport so this could be a godawful team for all i know. let me know who i should be trading/dropping/sleepers/anything.

10 team league

Drop Kirlenko. Don't think he's signed to a team yet

Chuck Hayes
Kemba Walker
Klay Thompson

All good players but I'd get rid of them. All of them are gonna be fighting for a starting spot. Klay and Chuck are gonna need to come off the bench. You're safer going with players that are guaranteed starters. Just my .2 cents. And just for the record I always was absolutely terrible at fantasy so I'm not sure if you should be following any of the advice I just offered
08:54 PM on 12/18/11 
User Info.
QuikTrig
Male - 27 Years Old
Drop Kirlenko. Don't think he's signed to a team yet

Chuck Hayes
Kemba Walker
Klay Thompson

All good players but I'd get rid of them. All of them are gonna be fighting for a starting spot. Klay and Chuck are gonna need to come off the bench. You're safer going with players that are guaranteed starters. Just my .2 cents. And just for the record I always was absolutely terrible at fantasy so I'm not sure if you should be following any of the advice I just offered

terrible or not, your advice is better than my knowledge, trust me.

any suggestions to who might be on waivers in a ten team league to replace those guys you mentioned?
08:57 PM on 12/18/11 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Brooklyn, NY
Male
terrible or not, your advice is better than my knowledge, trust me.

any suggestions to who might be on waivers in a ten team league to replace those guys you mentioned?

Landry Fields for Kirlenko if he's there

Take a quick snapshot of the waiver players and maybe I can help. Also Brandon Knight over Kemba if he's there
09:01 PM on 12/18/11 
User Info.
QuikTrig
Male - 27 Years Old
shouldn't kemba be starting over at charlotte? who else do they have besides augustin?
09:03 PM on 12/18/11 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Brooklyn, NY
Male
shouldn't kemba be starting over at charlotte? who else do they have besides augustin?

That's just it. Don't know if Augustine is starting or not. Maybe they'll be splitting minutes. But right now not worth the risk. If he gets consistent minutes he should still be on the waiver list. Just pick him back up. Just my opinion. No need to stick it out with a player fighting for position when most likely Richard Hamilton who'll get big minutes from the Bulls is on most waivers
09:08 PM on 12/18/11 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Already giving bad advice

Quote:
Silas compared Walker to a former five-time All-Star Tiny Archibald in that the diminutive guard can create his own shots and get to the basket over taller defenders. Walker is going to get plenty of playing time as a rookie as the Bobcats have only D.J. Augustin, Matt Carroll and Gerald Henderson currently on the roster to play the guard position. Walker could even end up starting. He has plenty of sleeper Fantasy appeal as a rookie and should be taken beginning in the middle-to-late rounds of Fantasy drafts.

Maybe you should stick it out
09:21 PM on 12/18/11 
User Info.
QuikTrig
Male - 27 Years Old
Landry Fields for Kirlenko if he's there

Take a quick snapshot of the waiver players and maybe I can help. Also Brandon Knight over Kemba if he's there

ya, i'll keep kemba and see if anything comes of it.

free agents:

suggestions?
09:26 PM on 12/18/11 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Brooklyn, NY
Male
ya, i'll keep kemba and see if anything comes of it.

free agents:

suggestions?

Landry Fields - Plenty of 3s and rebounds
OJ Mayo - Points. He should get consistent minutes whether he stays with Memphis or gets traded
Wes Johnson - Starting on the TWolves and with Rubio dishing the ball he could get a big scoring boost

Vince Carter is a toss up. He's starting so he could have an interesting year

Omri Casspi also starting for the Cavs who'll have trouble scoring. He could have a big year if you're willing to take that risk

Grant Hill. Still in solid shape and will be starting. Put up over 1000 points and gives a handful of rebounds and assists

I'm sure you could find Glen Davis on the next page who'll be starting alongside Dwight Howard and can score

Any of these guys will give you solid numbers
09:40 PM on 12/18/11 
User Info.
QuikTrig
Male - 27 Years Old
thanks

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles