AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Round-Up News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Small Band Round up (11/26/11)

Posted by - 10:38 PM on 11/26/11
Head to the replies for this weekend's Small Band Round Up.

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
10:38 PM on 11/26/11
Jamie Pham
@jamiepham
User Info.
Small Band Round UpAnimal Empire just released a new song called "The Observer and the Phenomenon" on their Facebook. It's off their debut EP which will be released on December 10th.

Tony Memmel (RIYL: Iron & Wine, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan) a one-armed guitarist w/band from Milwaukee, recently released a Christmas-themed video, "O Yea It's Christmas, " as he begins work on a new album to be released in early 2012.

The Legend of Zerno from Kokkola, Finland released their debut album for free on bandcamp.

A Faster Ride, a Pop-Punk band from Johnstown, Pennsylvania released their first EP, "Sing It Out Loud", and it's streaming on their Facebook. RIYL: All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, and Go Radio.

Goodnight City Lights just released the new album, recorded by Paul Leavitt, called "The World At My Feet" on iTunes.

Check out The Ground is Dancing's new EP on bandcamp. RIYL: Taking Back Sunday, Blink-182, Say Anything, Against Me!, Pop punk, indie, pop rock.

The Goodnoise is giving their EP out for free.

Robin Gazzara (who has toured nationally as a part of Ace Enders' band) recently released her new single "In My Hands" that you can find on her website.

Lipona has uploaded a new demo entitled "Comfort" off of their upcoming full-length Networks due out early next year. You can download a couple of songs from the new album as well as their last EP for free on bandcamp.

Long Island, NY's Rockets On Wire have posted a stripped down live performance of a new song called "In The Mud." You can check it out here.

Take One Car have released their first new track and video from their upcoming album, It's Going To Be A Nice Day. The album is due to release on February, 21 2012.

The Randos just released their first music video for their song "Whatever Helps You Sleep." It is NSFW.

Send all submissions for the Small Band Round Up to jamie.pham@absolutepunk.net with "SBRU" in the subject header. Also, please include all relevant links, genres, and any bands you may sound like.
12:51 AM on 11/27/11
RTD2
Weekender
User Info.
i checked them all out. meh
09:19 AM on 11/27/11
lew_1987
The desperation's gone.
User Info.
Lipona are one of the best bands around at the moment.
12:07 PM on 11/27/11
DisasterCode
http://funeralsounds.com/
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Lipona is a really great band, listening to the Networks album, it's great. The vocals kind of threw me off but I really like it now. Thanks!
01:04 PM on 11/27/11
danielplaysbass
ballin'
User Info.
Late in the Playoffs posted a live video of a new song. check it out.

06:00 PM on 11/27/11
StarsXReflect
Seanny Noyes
User Info.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News