Username
Password
Jacks Mannequin News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Jacks Mannequin
Inside AP.net

Jack's Mannequin on Kimmel Tonight

Posted by: Jason Tate (12/05/11)
Jack's Mannequin will be performing on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! tonight, Monday December 5th. The full band will be there to perform the second single from People and Things, "Release Me."

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24
07:15 PM on 12/05/11
amymarissa
Um, hi.
User Info.
Tuning in.
07:30 PM on 12/05/11
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
User Info.
Would prefer "Hostage"... Definitely one of my favorite songs of the year...
07:37 PM on 12/05/11
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
Yes! I love "Release Me."
08:14 PM on 12/05/11
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
This will be on my DVR and I will watch.
08:43 PM on 12/05/11
ARo2431
User Info.
The only band I've been listening to this week after being diagnosed with leukemia on Wed. I'll be turning in from my hospital bed. Thanks for the motivation Andrew you're a true hero my man. Stay positive kids.
09:00 PM on 12/05/11
scott!athedisco
User Info.
The only band I've been listening to this week after being diagnosed with leukemia on Wed. I'll be turning in from my hospital bed. Thanks for the motivation Andrew you're a true hero my man. Stay positive kids.
Shit man. So sorry to hear that...
09:01 PM on 12/05/11
CavanaughPark
Hey, I'm doing alright.
User Info.
Yeahhh buddy
Finally a legitimate excuse to procrastinate on all the other crap I'm supposed to do tonight.
09:10 PM on 12/05/11
ARo2431
User Info.
Shit man. So sorry to hear that...
I'm gonna be ok there's no other option. I have one of the best docs in the nation working on me I'm more than confident. We all face challenges and my greatest one has come along. Slowly but surely making progress. Its the little things like watching Andrew perform that get you by. Excellent time for this to be on for me.
09:15 PM on 12/05/11
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
User Info.
I'm gonna be ok there's no other option. I have one of the best docs in the nation working on me I'm more than confident. We all face challenges and my greatest one has come along. Slowly but surely making progress. Its the little things like watching Andrew perform that get you by. Excellent time for this to be on for me.
Awesome attitude, man. Check out Dear Jack on Hulu if you want more on his story (if you haven't seen it yet). I imagine it'll be kinda tough to watch, because it is even for me, but it is incredibly inspiring, too.

Stay strong. Prayers are with you.
09:21 PM on 12/05/11
scott!athedisco
User Info.
Wow dude. With an attitude like that, you're right, you'll be just fine. I'm gonna spin some JM right now in your honor. Hats off to you man, good luck
09:28 PM on 12/05/11
kevinhagan
k-hag
User Info.
My fav song from the new album I'm so pumped. Def watching.
09:32 PM on 12/05/11
ARo2431
User Info.
Wow dude. With an attitude like that, you're right, you'll be just fine. I'm gonna spin some JM right now in your honor. Hats off to you man, good luck
Thanks dude I appreciate it. I actually watched it today haha. Very touching doc but it helps. I love the part when he's like, ahh fuck there goes the beard hair I was really hoping to save that. Reminds me so much of myself.
09:40 PM on 12/05/11
Nardes
User Info.
Thoughts are with you... this is the attitude to have though, and I'm sure that this is what Andrew would love to hear. We all got to see his fight, so we could be inspired to fight in our time of need. Now is your time and I send nothing but positive thoughts and peace during you treatment.

*just keep your head above
09:50 PM on 12/05/11
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
User Info.
psyched for this. might be my favorite on the album
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates