AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Forever the Sickest Kids News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

FTSK Release Christmas Single

Posted by - 12:37 PM on 12/06/11
Forever the Sickest Kids have released a holiday single called "Mistletoe is for Quitters." Grab it on iTunes or Amazon.

Submitted by Clockwork00

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 26
12:46 PM on 12/06/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
Go away please
12:58 PM on 12/06/11
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
I wish this band were quitters.
01:04 PM on 12/06/11
fallfromgrace85
CephaLOVEpod
User Info.
Its not bad, I'm always down for acoustic jams.
01:08 PM on 12/06/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Its not bad, I'm always down for acoustic jams.
Its ok the people complaining probably have not even listened to it. They are too cool for this band. They have some catchy fun tunes but they look too scene so they get instantly black listed. It sounds pretty good for a new Christmas song so that is cool :)
01:13 PM on 12/06/11
geyiqi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hello!Everybody! Merry Christmas!
Welcome to:
Welcome to:

( ==== http://www.vogue7.us/ ==== )

Top Christmas Gifts! Come on, dress up!
Cheapest TOP Nike,Air Max, Jordan (1-24) shoes $31
UGG BOOT $50Nike shox (R4, NZ, OZ, TL1, TL2, TL3) $31
Lv,Gucci,Prada,Coach,Chanel Women sandal is $30
T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $15Wig $22
Handbag(LV,Chanel,Coach,DG,ED Hardy.etc.)$44
Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$30
Sunglasses (Dior, Oakey, coach, Gucci, Armaini)$16
jersey $ 29 New era cap $16 Belt(ED hardy /LV) $15
Watch(Rolex) $80 Scarf $21
Bikini (Ed hardy, Polo,Gucci,LV,Christan Audigier,Affliction) $15
Accept Credit card payment, Western Union and electronic bank transfer
Free Shipping.
We are serious company we look forward to establish a mutual trust and long time business.

with you in the near future sincerely. We will do our best job for you!!!
Welcome to:

02:07 PM on 12/06/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They need to get this new stuff on Spotify, I wanna be able to listen to it legally.
03:16 PM on 12/06/11
i like apples
Kyle Max
User Info.
horrible title and horrible song
03:28 PM on 12/06/11
HometownHero
User Info.
Its ok the people complaining probably have not even listened to it. They are too cool for this band. They have some catchy fun tunes but they look too scene so they get instantly black listed. It sounds pretty good for a new Christmas song so that is cool :)
Absolutely not the reason they get "blacklisted".
04:03 PM on 12/06/11
savesthenight69
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This band is very not good.
04:19 PM on 12/06/11
emocobra666
User Info.
i love this song
04:21 PM on 12/06/11
seimagery
User Info.
When this band first formed I had high hopes after hearing the song "The Way" which is actually a The Flipside song...needless to say, those hopes were crushed soon after.
04:58 PM on 12/06/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Absolutely not the reason they get "blacklisted".
Sure it is. I mean it is fair to say a lot of people won't like them but a lot of people don't even listen to anything they put out and call it crap. In all fairness they are not the best band in the world. Not even the best at pop but can write some enjoyable songs. People don't wanna ever give them a chance cause they are too scene or the popular opinion is they suck. Both full length albums have some really good and really bad songs. The band does not deserve hate for the fact that hating is easy. Its one thing to not like their music and it is another to hate the band blindly.
05:03 PM on 12/06/11
HometownHero
User Info.
Sure it is. I mean it is fair to say a lot of people won't like them but a lot of people don't even listen to anything they put out and call it crap. In all fairness they are not the best band in the world. Not even the best at pop but can write some enjoyable songs. People don't wanna ever give them a chance cause they are too scene or the popular opinion is they suck. Both full length albums have some really good and really bad songs. The band does not deserve hate for the fact that hating is easy. Its one thing to not like their music and it is another to hate the band blindly.
No. You don't have to listen to EVERYTHING from a band to not like them. You listen to a full length or two and hate the shit out of them and know that you will never like a band. That's the story with this band. They release consistently awful music and on top of it, the band members are in their mid twenties and can't seem to get out of high school. That goes for their awful image (hair, clothes, etc) and the way that they act. Their music being god awful is almost secondary at this point since they are just a walking meme.
05:10 PM on 12/06/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
No. You don't have to listen to EVERYTHING from a band to not like them. You listen to a full length or two and hate the shit out of them and know that you will never like a band. That's the story with this band. They release consistently awful music and on top of it, the band members are in their mid twenties and can't seem to get out of high school. That goes for their awful image (hair, clothes, etc) and the way that they act. Their music being god awful is almost secondary at this point since they are just a walking meme.
That is not the point. I don't need to go into a big deall about opinions cause I get you know that. It just seems bands like these never get a chance. They have some songs which I know even some members of staff enjoy. I also never said that everything must be heard but you can't have a valid opinion on that which you have no ground for. Basically saying a song sucks and never hearing it is pointless. This applies to all bands. I stick by my initial statement cause their are users of this site that blindly hate a lot of bands without given a chance.

In my opinion, I actually think the song is alright but far from my new favorite holiday song.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos