AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Band Break-Up News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Pulling Teeth Break Up

Posted by - 05:03 AM on 12/12/11
Pulling Teeth have announced their break-up. Their final show will be at the A389 Anniversary Bash on January 21 in Baltimore, MD.
From the BandAs a band we have accomplished everything that we have set out to do. Life is short. Itís time to move on and do other things.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
05:04 AM on 12/12/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Bummer
05:19 AM on 12/12/11
Freud
User Info.
05:26 AM on 12/12/11
rhendershott
I enjoy scholarly pursuits.
User Info.
Didn't see this one coming.
05:36 AM on 12/12/11
CalRahhh
I Want That You Are Always Happy
User Info.
Boner killer.
06:47 AM on 12/12/11
futurebreed
Photographer
User Info.
Such a bummer. This band rules
07:57 AM on 12/12/11
IWasHerHorse
User Info.
Dang. I'm gonna listen to Martyr Immortal today.
08:40 AM on 12/12/11
mike_____becker
User Info.
favorite hardcore band, gonna try to make it to the last show in baltimore in january
08:55 AM on 12/12/11
howthegodschill
User Info.
There aren't many hardcore bands that can say they have a perfect discography. Pulling Teeth is one that can say it with confidence.
11:15 AM on 12/12/11
downrightamazed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There aren't many hardcore bands that can say they have a perfect discography. Pulling Teeth is one that can say it with confidence.

What? Were they one of the first hardcore bands you got really into? This is an absolutely ridiculous statement
06:08 PM on 12/12/11
XSTAYGOLDX
Sorceror Supreme
User Info.
What? Were they one of the first hardcore bands you got really into? This is an absolutely ridiculous statement
agreed. band was okay but nothing that impressive.
06:19 AM on 12/13/11
howthegodschill
User Info.
I don't feel like I need to post my resume, but I can assure Pulling Teeth was not the first hardcore band I got into. All I was saying is that there aren't that many hardcore bands that have put out 4 stand out LPs. We're in a time where most hardcore band put out a good demo or 7, a lackluster LP and then fizzle out. If you don't think Pulling Teeth are one of the best metallic hardcore bands in the 2000s, you're an absolute turd.
12:09 PM on 12/13/11
downrightamazed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't feel like I need to post my resume, but I can assure Pulling Teeth was not the first hardcore band I got into. All I was saying is that there aren't that many hardcore bands that have put out 4 stand out LPs. We're in a time where most hardcore band put out a good demo or 7, a lackluster LP and then fizzle out. If you don't think Pulling Teeth are one of the best metallic hardcore bands in the 2000s, you're an absolute turd.

What? Wow, we must live on different planets. Me and everyone I know feel like bands rarely even have a "demo-phase" anymore, but instead get picked up very fast by labels (labels like Deathwish are ridiculously on-the-ball these days), to release more lp's in a shorter span than ever before - The complete opposite to what you just said. Kinda cool how they still all break up after 5-6 years anyways... Seems like bands reform faster these days though..

On the list of my top 100 hardcore bands of the 2000's, I'd probably put Pulling Teeth somewhere in the reaches of 85-90, but I still think they're great.... Guess I'm a turd then.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos