AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
 
The Early November News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Interview: The Early November

Posted by - 08:24 AM on 12/20/11
Read our interview with The Early November here.
In This InterviewJeff: I'm not getting back into this for the money, people...I'm in it for the drugs.
 
Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 29
08:29 AM on 12/20/11
#2
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Offline
User Info.
irthesteve's Avatar
choice pull-quote there, haha
08:31 AM on 12/20/11
#3
Holly HoX!
*
Offline
User Info.
Holly HoX!'s Avatar
Hahahaha truer words have not been spoken.

Could use a proofread.
08:41 AM on 12/20/11
#4
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
Online
User Info.
jordalsh's Avatar
Yes
08:49 AM on 12/20/11
#5
JosephMarro
Hellogoodbye / Joseph
Offline
User Info.
JosephMarro's Avatar
poster of the year: RepliesWithGifs
08:57 AM on 12/20/11
#6
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Offline
User Info.
herestoyoufla's Avatar
"I do it for the drrruu ugggs!"

Little known fact, Jeff used to be in Smile Empty Soul.


haha, so excited for the new record.
09:00 AM on 12/20/11
#7
seanthethief
Offline
User Info.
seanthethief's Avatar
poster of the year: RepliesWithGifs
Yeah, although the GIFs he/she uses are about 90% on point. The other 10% are wtf
09:16 AM on 12/20/11
#8
seanthethief
Offline
User Info.
seanthethief's Avatar
"I do it for the drrruu ugggs!"

Little known fact, Jeff used to be in Smile Empty Soul.


haha, so excited for the new record.
it's awful that this song was the first thing I thought of when reading that quote
09:22 AM on 12/20/11
#9
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
Offline
User Info.
ellie117's Avatar
10:08 AM on 12/20/11
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Offline
User Info.
herestoyoufla's Avatar
it's awful that this song was the first thing I thought of when reading that quote
Hahaha, yep. That's the only song i remember by them, thankfully.
12:16 PM on 12/20/11
irememberhallow
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
irememberhallow's Avatar
Stoked stoked stoked stoked. This makes me extremely happy and I appreciate this interview and the fact they're finally back together. Die hard fans like myself are ready for this record. I have no doubts about it at all.
12:34 PM on 12/20/11
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
Offline
User Info.
bobcatbob18's Avatar
So glad to have TEN back. SO glad!

For what it's worth. Id' like to see a Say Anything/ The Early November tour in spring.
12:36 PM on 12/20/11
IV.
Offline
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Can I have your permission to be "RepliesWithJPGS"?!?!?!?!?!
12:50 PM on 12/20/11
IV.
Offline
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha oh yea?? well


haha no Im just playin. i couldnt do what you do... I mean i could but i have a life. hahaaa. keep it up.
01:01 PM on 12/20/11
Spencer Control
Goddamn, I miss my dead friends
Offline
User Info.
Spencer Control's Avatar
I don't know anything of this band, so I will take the quote at face-value as either the funniest or saddest thing ever.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos
HIDDEN TREASURES
AbsolutePunk Podcast
Free Music
Sports Forum
Technology Forum
Recommendations
INFORMATION
Advertising
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook | RSS
PropertyOfZack
UnderTheGun
Purevolume
Chorus.fm | @jason_tate