AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
 
Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 29 of 29
02:31 PM on 12/20/11
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
Offline
User Info.
thesollopsist's Avatar
haha oh yea?? well. haha no Im just playin. i couldnt do what you do... I mean i could but i have a life. hahaaa. keep it up.
zing!
03:05 PM on 12/20/11
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
Offline
User Info.
Ollie McKraut's Avatar
Smile Empty Soul ruled
03:22 PM on 12/20/11
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
Offline
User Info.
makeoutmags's Avatar
Yeah, although the GIFs he/she uses are about 90% on point. The other 10% are wtf
that 10% is to keep the other posters on this website on their toes!
03:24 PM on 12/20/11
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
Offline
User Info.
makeoutmags's Avatar
Also, on topic: I am so glad you dudes are back. One of my first shows was the Drive-Thru Invasion. So it feels like shit is coming full circle in my life now that you're back.
03:26 PM on 12/20/11
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
Offline
User Info.
makeoutmags's Avatar
Hahaha, yep. That's the only song i remember by them, thankfully.
I seriously did not understand any of the lyrics in the chorus after the word "drugs" - "i do it for the laablahblahblahblahhhh bottle"
03:37 PM on 12/20/11
Zac Djamoos
fantasizing the sight of manhattan
Online
User Info.
Zac Djamoos's Avatar
Yes!!
04:17 PM on 12/20/11
xsavesthelinex
watch me bruise....
Offline
User Info.
xsavesthelinex's Avatar
love this band!
04:19 PM on 12/20/11
t.web4
Gone
Offline
User Info.
t.web4's Avatar
Are you ever going to get bored replying with gifs? Please reply with an appropriate gif.
04:29 PM on 12/20/11
BurymeWalkAway
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
BurymeWalkAway's Avatar
"I do it for the drrruu ugggs!"

Little known fact, Jeff used to be in Smile Empty Soul.


haha, so excited for the new record.

That poor man.... Great interview, I also do it for the drugs.
05:07 PM on 12/20/11
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Online
User Info.
herestoyoufla's Avatar
I seriously did not understand any of the lyrics in the chorus after the word "drugs" - "i do it for the laablahblahblahblahhhh bottle"
hahahaha, THEY didn't even know.
07:53 PM on 12/20/11
ARo2431
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
ARo2431's Avatar
Also, on topic: I am so glad you dudes are back. One of my first shows was the Drive-Thru Invasion. So it feels like shit is coming full circle in my life now that you're back.
Drive-thru Invasion tour was so badass. It's hard to believe it was almost 10 years ago.
08:24 PM on 12/20/11
blowmybutthole
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
blowmybutthole's Avatar
you should be a therapist... will my girlfriend ever love me again?
09:43 PM on 12/20/11
kevinrocks409
kiss kitty on the lips
Offline
User Info.
kevinrocks409's Avatar
At least they're going on tour to make the money for drugs, instead of pretending they have macbooks...
12:44 AM on 12/21/11
live.
Feenay! Fee hee hee hee heenay!
Offline
User Info.
live.'s Avatar
RepliesWithGifs reminds me of


NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos
HIDDEN TREASURES
AbsolutePunk Podcast
Free Music
Sports Forum
Technology Forum
Recommendations
INFORMATION
Advertising
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook | RSS
AP.net Podcast on iTunes
UnderTheGun
Purevolume
Chorus.fm | @jason_tate