AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 101.
10:50 AM on 08/02/07
NationalProduct
User Info.

sooo....umm, hey, you come around here often...wanna come back to my place and "watch a movie"

hehe =)
11:15 AM on 08/02/07
BtoTheRad
TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!
User Info.
Best band to make it out of hawaii since poi dog pondering

Jk ilu
11:16 AM on 08/02/07
TBSEmoKid
...Is not really emo.
User Info.
I want to hear this again so bad,any chance it will be streaming on myspace or AOL?
11:18 AM on 08/02/07
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
Great record, Danny. Great, great record.
11:29 AM on 08/02/07
decrescendo27
www.KillLincolnDC.com
User Info.
That's a great reason to judge a band.

If an image is such an important thing to the bands in the music scene, why can't I make statements about those bands based off of that image?

I mean they work hard enough to create an image that it must be worth something, right? So if they want it out there to use for their cause, why can't I use this trend to make a statement about a band?

I'm not trying to talk shit on this band. I'm just speaking in general.
11:33 AM on 08/02/07
CrimsonJihad
User Info.
it must be awkward to type assumptions about a band when the dude from the band is actually there. this cd reminds me of summer, and i love summer. nice guys, sweet record, everybody wins. my sister and i are making it to that cd release party even if it kills us.
11:34 AM on 08/02/07
NationalProduct
User Info.
I want to hear this again so bad,any chance it will be streaming on myspace or AOL?

Actually right now, here are a few places for you to check it out:

www.myspace.com/nationalproduct - 5 songs or so (full album stream coming here very shortly on the week of the record)

www.purevolume.com/nationalproduct - 5 songs are so

www.http://fuse.tv/theworm.php - the entire album

thanks for wanting to check it out
11:41 AM on 08/02/07
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
it must be awkward to type assumptions about a band when the dude from the band is actually there.

I agree. When I saw that this CD got reviewed, my first thought was, "oh wow, I wonder how Danny's gonna respond." Lol, he's being a good sport about it.
decrescendo27
www.KillLincolnDC.com
User Info.
Great record, Danny. Great, great record.

do you still post news here at all or are you completely done with that nowadays?
NationalProduct
User Info.
If an image is such an important thing to the bands in the music scene, why can't I make statements about those bands based off of that image?

image is an important thing to most everyone in most every situation. a dude with an incredible IQ will not be able to walk into morgan stanley and apply for a position to be a stock broker if he looks homeless dude.

In that same scenario image is used to portray a level of professionalism which, even tho we are a bunch of dirty smelly dudes and we wear the same clothes for weeks on end, in our press pictures, like prom, you wanna look somewhat representable right?

I personally feel if your willing to judge someone, hit us up with your myspace link so we can all do the same to you.

Judge not, less ye be judged

I got no hate for you because you made an assumption first, a statement second based on the cover of a book rather than looking into it and finding out whether the contents of the book appeal to you. If they honestly dont, then I totally respect your opinion, and if they DO, please dont have the pride to say they dont if they do. Its all gravy baby. I personally hope you find something in the music that appeals to you beyond the exterior of what your eyes are already letting you decide. Close your eyes and listen to 30 seconds of each song and if you dont get it then, you just dont get it, at least we can hug it out.

http://fuse.tv/theworm.php

the link above is the link to start your process. xoxo
11:46 AM on 08/02/07
User Info.
this record is long awaited by MANY people. danny has never been anything less then a sweetheart on the occassions we've talked, hopefully theyll be getting their asses to louisiana again sometime soon. this record will stay in my car and in my winamp for months.
11:48 AM on 08/02/07
Jaynicgurl
Free Flow Jazz Odyssey Enthusiast
User Info.
Best band to make it out of hawaii since poi dog pondering

Jk ilu
This made me giggle for a good amount of time.

Love love loveeeeeeee this record. Can't.leave.cd.player...
12:04 PM on 08/02/07
eMart
hurm
User Info.
That's a great reason to judge a band.
Despite the old adage, some people judge books by their covers. Or in this case, bands by their appearance.
12:05 PM on 08/02/07
emiliodelgado
User Info.
love the cd
12:10 PM on 08/02/07
mr. bounderby
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
bwaahahahahah...oh god dude

i agree with him. your band tries too hard. i think you missed the band wagon by about 3 years. your haircuts make you look dumber than you probably are.

"bwahahahhahwhahahahah. .... oh god dude" to you too.

the funny thing about steretypes is that normally they are true. if they weren't ever true, then there wouldn't be a word to describe it. i can tell just by looking at you, what kind of music you play. then i listen. and i am right. its sad. and it sucks. but. oh well.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums