Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

09:21 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
heyjoshua
No More
No Avatar Selected
North Carolina
Male
Does anyone else think that well known celebrities are connected or part of the Illuminati.

You always see (especially Jay Z and Kanye West) forming the pyramid with their hands and showing one eye through it.

Lady Gaga as well has many odd photos that could be connected to the illuminati. Here is an image of Gaga mimicking Baphomet's stance and showing references to the great pyramid with one eye showing.

So here's the question, do you believe some Celebrities are associated with the Illuminati?
09:27 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Mibabalou
Desolate Earth :: The End Is Here
09:56 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 23 Years Old
Oooo, this thread could get funny.
09:58 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Ari Christos
blowin on that endo
Baltimore, MD
Male - 22 Years Old
***** that's THE ROC
09:59 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 23 Years Old
10:03 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
justinwho
long live RepliesWithGifs
Columbia Falls, MT
Male - 26 Years Old

win.
10:06 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
StephenYoung
dumb
Châteauguay, Quebec
Male - 22 Years Old

So Throw Your Diamonds In The Sky

We'll Stay

Illuminati Forever
10:12 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Simulcast
You're not a teammate on my team
Male - 28 Years Old
Thread should have ended at the gif.
10:13 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
stuffsux00
Male - 27 Years Old
this shit always cracks me up! people put too much time into this. look it up on youtube.
10:21 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
What's up Hot Dog?
Connecticut
Male
Does anyone else think that well known celebrities are connected or part of the Illuminati.

You always see (especially Jay Z and Kanye West) forming the pyramid with their hands and showing one eye through it.
Lady Gaga as well has many odd photos that could be connected to the illuminati. Here is an image of Gaga mimicking Baphomet's stance and showing references to the great pyramid with one eye showing.
So here's the question, do you believe some Celebrities are associated with the Illuminati?

Hahahaha... you actually believe Jay Z and Lady Gaga actually exist?!?! Boy are you so naive. Jay Z, Lady Gaga, Adele, Rebecca Black are all fictional. They were just created by major label marketing teams in order to boost album sales. They don't exist. What you see in pictures and in video is all computer generated. Their voice, their music, their physical appearence all generated in a scientific lab based on hundreds of thousands of focus group feedback results into what kind of music the consumer public wants to buy. Have you actually seen any of these "performers" in the flesh in person? Of course not, because they don't exist. Jay Z is as real as Santa Claus and the Easter bunny.

I cannot believe you are so dumb into believing these are actual people.
10:22 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
saturday_snow_squall
www.dailyslicemag.com
Denville, NJ
Male - 20 Years Old
i think definitely. im open to these possibilities, ever since i saw the lucky dime episode of spongebob it opened up my eyes on who to trust and who not to trust in this fucked up world.
10:28 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Krs-One
Maryland
Male - 24 Years Old

I know Baphomet represents duality right? It's a man and woman, pointing to day and night (sun and moon), has angel's wings and devil's horns (good and evil). It's usually confused as a symbol for Satanism, but I think it has something to do with astrology. Not sure what it means to Lady GaGa.. means nothing to me.
10:44 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
SLoT
Stage three has begun.
Florida
Male - 29 Years Old
Hahahaha... you actually believe Jay Z and Lady Gaga actually exist?!?! Boy are you so naive. Jay Z, Lady Gaga, Adele, Rebecca Black are all fictional. They were just created by major label marketing teams in order to boost album sales. They don't exist. What you see in pictures and in video is all computer generated. Their voice, their music, their physical appearence all generated in a scientific lab based on hundreds of thousands of focus group feedback results into what kind of music the consumer public wants to buy. Have you actually seen any of these "performers" in the flesh in person? Of course not, because they don't exist. Jay Z is as real as Santa Claus and the Easter bunny.

I cannot believe you are so dumb into believing these are actual people.
This true?
10:47 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
heyjoshua
No More
No Avatar Selected
North Carolina
Male

I know it sounds ridicules but you can't obviously think all of these signs are just coincidence.
10:58 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 23 Years Old
Is the Illuminati actually a thing? Obviously it's all bullshit that Jay-Z and Lady Gaga are secret members of the Illuminati, but at any point in history did the Illuminati actually exist? Or has it always been some sort of bizarre bogeyman? I think I've only ever heard the term in regards to bollocks like this and in that Dan Brown book, which was probably 99% untrue anyway.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos